‘The Federal Government Can Do Most Anything in This Country’

Winky

‘The Federal Government Can Do Any Damn Thing It Pleases’

fn7761.jpg

2ih06d3.jpg

spike

No? Who provides these services, for free, under this false right? If I have a roght to care & the doctor is on his way out of town, he has the obligation to treat me, with no expectation of reward.

WTF? That's not how it works at all. Nobody was talking about doctors providing services for free or not being able to go on vacation.

What is this? Just make up some weird fake scenario and then argue against it?

spike

The slavery is the fact that we who work are having our hard earned money taken from us by force, or threat of force, so it can be given away to those who do not work. They then go to your salaried doctor and get treated with our money which has been taken from us. Work without pay is slavery. That which is taken from us that we have to work for places us in servitude.

That's not slavery. We pay taxes to support our government and the services it provides our country. If you don't like it you need to move somewhere with no goverment.

You are a willing slave. I am not. I don't want armed men coming after me, and possibly killing me, for refusing to be a slave

LOL!

Read my sig lines to see who you really are.

Rational?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
WTF? That's not how it works at all. Nobody was talking about doctors providing services for free or not being able to go on vacation.

What is this? Just make up some weird fake scenario and then argue against it?

If healthcare is a right, then someone will be forced to provide it.

MrBishop

The slavery is the fact that we who work are having our hard earned money taken from us by force, or threat of force, so it can be given away to those who do not work. They then go to your salaried doctor and get treated with our money which has been taken from us. Work without pay is slavery. That which is taken from us that we have to work for places us in servitude.
Taxes...you seem to have an issue with taxes and I suppose, welfare, unemployment insurance, medicaid, medical, veterans medical services as well. You don't like to pay taxes..go somewhere where there are no taxes. Zaire is nice this time of year.

Your taxes pay for lots of things that you use daily, even hourly. Whether they're local taxes, municipal, state or Federal. They're the contract you have with your country. You give over some of you money and it's used in conjunction with other people's money to pay for a good/service you get to use. Your Military/police/firemen are a good example. They too are paid with money that was taken from you under threat of force (the law). I suppose that the armed forces, cops, and firemen place you in servitude as well?

The sooner you realize that the better. Unfortunately, you have grown to accept that treatment in your country.

You are a willing slave. I am not. I don't want armed men coming after me, and possibly killing me, for refusing to be a slave so I am forced to accept the unacceptable.
Which part is unacepteable? Taxes? Paying taxes? It doesn't matter who's in office... if you refuse to pay taxes, you've broken the law and the contract that you have with America (The Constitution). You will eventually get found out and arrested and then fined. Everything else you've said is pure paranoia.
You, on the other hand, go willingly without the need for a leash. You have convinced yourself that what you do is good and pure and for the greater good.

Read my sig lines to see who you really are.

I follow the law, pay my taxes and reap the rewards of doing so. It's called being part of a society. The other side of the democratic contract.

Taxation with representation. Refuse taxation.. don't expect any representation.

MrBishop

If healthcare is a right, then someone will be forced to provide it.

Yeah... whoever's on duty when you show up at the hospital... exactly the same way as it is now. Except that it's currently the insurance companies that take your money and demand service from the doctors/nurses/staff at your hospital.

Big insurance = Slavemasters.

Winky

yes Bish we get it, you are thoroughly indoctrinated
no need to send you too a reeducation camp
but they will have too make room for me, RM and Gonz
that is if we decide to get in the FEMA boxcars willingly

20qcfv5.jpg

MrBishop

Keep on biting on the political lines..eventually you'll have swallowed enough that the hook won't be tickling your insides anymore, but will be tugging on your undies instead.

One day I hope that you'll realize that the tea-party leaders and the Reps were just stirring the pot enough to keep the depths murky...so you won't notice that they're using the same Walmart lures that all politicians use.

Writ large "Vote for me and I'll set you free"
Writ small "Signatures in blood only need apply. 1st born needed to seal the deal"

MrBishop

When it's all said and done and eventually you get another Rep clone in the office, and the economy tanks and you get embroiled in yet another fruitless war created to stir the hearts of the 'faithful'...I'll be up here laughing my ass off. Fools! They bit again.

The rich are taxed less.
The poor are too busy dying in the war, the wards, or the streets to speak up.
The cameras is the streets have an elephant emblazoned large on the side.
Big Republibrother is waving the stars and bars, so it must be all good.
Shut yer pie hole.
Love it or leave it.
Don't talk to your neighbour, he might be a commie.
FEMA's been renamed SEMA..and the states can do no wrong.
It's Wednesday...National Emergency day. Tune in to Fox to see who's on the black list tomorrow.
Keep your guns clean...keep your minds blank...nothing to see here.
:roll2:

Have a nice revolution..it's double-good.
images

Winky

You don't even realize the silliness’ of what you type
but that's OK you cain't hep yerself

you are already fully controlled by the thought police

I don't need a house broken Canadian to tell me what's what.

I can not even begin to describe what freedom is like to you
I’d have a better chance of explaining spontaneous symmetry breaking to my dawg.

Suffice to say I live in Arizona where we just passed a law that sez
it’s OK to carry concealed weapons and you live in a disarmed Canada

sig-p-229-3.jpg

MrBishop

Disarmed?? You jest my friend.
Just cause we get to register our weapons doesn't mean that we have no weapons to register.
valtro_beretta85.jpg

Don't rub your phallus too much, son. You'll go blind and miss your target.

MrBishop

What is this registration of which you speak?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Firearms_Registry

As of June 2010, the Canadian Firearms Program recorded a total of 1,830,542 valid firearm licenses, which is roughly 5.4% of the Canadian population, with a total of 7,514,385 registered firearms. The four most licensed provinces are Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and British Columbia.

Population 30million. - 7.5million guns.
Yeah..we're disarmed alright.
:horse:

Winky

crap you guys are as bad as U.S. except we don't have to register
(i.e. beg the governemnt for permission, well except Gonz)

What a bunch of knuckle dragging pickup driving Tim Horton's swilling
gun totin' beer drinking Hockey playing hosers!

ResearchMonkey

I believe that the US citizen has purchased more than 12 million guns since Obamasan was elected. Firearms, ammo and emergency supplies are the few areas where Obama has helped the economy.

a new .308 lower? how exciting!

spike

yes Bish we get it, you are thoroughly indoctrinated
no need to send you too a reeducation camp
but they will have too make room for me, RM and Gonz
that is if we decide to get in the FEMA boxcars willingly

ZOMG NOEZ! Not the reeducation camps!

Man people invent some crazy stuff to fear monger about.

MrBishop

crap you guys are as bad as U.S. except we don't have to register
(i.e. beg the governemnt for permission, well except Gonz)

What a bunch of knuckle dragging pickup driving Tim Horton's swilling
gun totin' beer drinking Hockey playing hosers!

Yeah... you'll let anyone have a gun. Just out of the psych ward? There'll be a 2 minute delay in your purchase while I find a plastic bag to put your gun in. No charge for the bag.
"Where's the nearest YMCA?"
"Right next door..happy hunting!"