172 (non-fluff) posts and less than 2 weeks left

MrBishop

Can I possibly hit 3,000 posts before I head off on vacation on the 17th? Hmmmm..... let's find out :)

Oz

172 non-fluff posts? :confused:

Pfft.......I ain't made that in me 2k-odd postcount :lloyd:

Good luck dude.........yer just need to start a good argument in the Real World forum....post's will fly out yer fingers ;)

MrBishop

79 left to go... well, 78 left now, eh? :)

I'll try not to go all blocked up and avoid the word-association ones too. :)

I'm sitting on 344 threads started...maybe I can hit 350 at the same time...hmmm.

The Challenges!!!

Gotta LOVE it :)

MrBishop

Well...looks like i'M 19 shy of my 3k mark, but I've beaten my target of 350 threads started without blinking... :/

I guess that I start conversations better than I finish them :)

19 left and 1 1/2 days to do it in. :)

MrBishop

MrBishop said:
Well...looks like i'M 19 shy of my 3k mark, but I've beaten my target of 350 threads started without blinking... :/

I guess that I start conversations better than I finish them :)

19 left and 1 1/2 days to do it in. :)
Better yet....I just hit all forums with my name on them...thank the Gods for low attendance at OTC.

BeardofPants

I'm working on hitting the 1000 mark today... .it's gonna happen dammit, it's gonna happen.... ah, buggerit.... *runs out of steam* :(

;)

Inkara1

MrBishop said:
Better yet....I just hit all forums with my name on them...thank the Gods for low attendance at OTC.

Hell, I did that on a regulat basis during the heyday of JJR's site. :D

unclehobart

I think I did over 225 in one day over at JJRs. That was quite the 17 hour marathon posting session where all parties were being quite chatty.

Inkara1

I don't remember what my record was. I don't think I passed the 200 mark, but I was well over 100 several times.