2005 BBQ possibilities.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
So if she does come, and we say, "hey you two! Get a room!" you'll tell us you already did?

*sigh* Are you sure you're really going to come? j/k :devious:

Winky

Well judging from the menu selections you’d better
get your weight watchers memberships all paid up! heh

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
My tickets are non-refundable. I'll be there hell or high water.

I WON'T be there...come hell, high water or even free tickets which would eliminate my initial reason of not being able to afford it... :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Why wouldn't you go if you had free tickets?

Got a new gig for this summer...not my old trusty, rusty summer job...no time off to be had when you're an inspector for construction jobs...they only get a limited window of time where they can do ground work and they take advantage of every second.

HomeLAN

I remember these days.

If we're really doing Kansas this year (no pressure), y'all should probably start polling the troops.

tonksy

What was our second choice? We could do it here again...kinda boring for us locals but it sure beats not having one.

Professur

Our second choice held his BBQ a little early. While I can't see anyone within half an acre of me complaining about another GA BBQ, do you really want to open yourselves up to becoming the perpetual hosts? I would be willing to host this year, but I'm far from close to centre. The closest members outside of montreal would still have a minimum 10 hours travel, or airfare. Alternately, a more central location could be picked, even without local members. Everyone'd have to house themselves, but most campsites welcome groups and have unbeatable BBQ-festivity facilities. Perhaps a landmark or tourist trap?

tonksy

I, for one, wouldn't mind another year of hosting...besides then your kids could see the new aquarium....and I might even keep my offspring here for it but that would cut down the amount of houseguests we could have.

Professur

I'm sure a few wouldn't mind bunking with Toby. But don't you think you should maybe clear it with Rob first?

If we were gonna do that, I could conceivable host a lunch, and everyone could pile over to Stone Mountain. Unless we went with the lake campground HL suggested. ...... Now there's something. I could slap the boat on top of the camper. It would improve drag, and we'd have that for running about. I'd need to look into what boats are permitted, and make sure my coastguard card is valid there, but it's doable.