2006 BBQ Possibilities

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So you're pale, lobster and the pale again?

Alright, anyone that don't wish to tan might not do it, who's coming then? :D

BeardofPants

Luis G said:
Don't fear the sun, a nice sun tan looks really sexy. Just don't abuse it until you look like a lobster.
Nah, I don't pull off the mexican thing very well, all I do is freckle. :finger: Anyway, at least I won't look like leather when I'm 64.

AlphaTroll

Professur said:
Add in the near ticket doubling airport fees ....

Hell, if you're ready to absord that ... I'll pick you up at the airport, house you and feed you. Might even stick a toddler on your lap jsut for shits and giggles.

Would i be required to eat it?

The toddler that is...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*runs around in excitement*

*trips over exercise ball which is doubling as a computer chair*

*gets up and runs around some more*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
What happened now?

You didn't read the OTC frappr thread :p

We get off at 1pm on Fridays for July and Aug and it's only $500 from Toronto to Nashville so it looks like I may beable to make a flying visit to the 2007 BBQ after all!

Inkara1

I told her S'n'P would probably really appreciate it if she could fly into Knoxville, though, since in looking at a map it would be 2 or 3 hours to Nashville... and the way he speaks of Nashville, he probably wouldn't make that trip even for the world's largest anti-Lincoln rally.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I told her S'n'P would probably really appreciate it if she could fly into Knoxville, though, since in looking at a map it would be 2 or 3 hours to Nashville... and the way he speaks of Nashville, he probably wouldn't make that trip even for the world's largest anti-Lincoln rally.

Yeah, yeah, the $500 is an initial estimate :p

Or I could just get Prof to pick me up in Nashville...he drives further than that for beer and/or meat so I should be worth it too :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Nixy said:
Yeah, yeah, the $500 is an initial estimate :p

Or I could just get Prof to pick me up in Nashville...he drives further than that for beer and/or meat so I should be worth it too :D
I live half an hour from the Nashville airport. See if I manage to make the 2007 barbecue.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
Avoid the rush and get your passport now.

I'll be travelling to Greece before then so I'll have my passport anyway. Although for flying nothing is gonna change, it's my understanding that a passport is currently required to fly into the states...just if you're driving you don't need it.