223.5 gigs of drive space in my near future

Professur

I just installed a new 60G maxtor in the minister's machine. Right now it's running scandisk It's at cluster 89,504 of 1,875,882. This might take a while.

Professur

Justin: I always run a full diag on a machine before I return it. Keeps me from looking like a dork. And a scandisk and read write tests are a must on a new drive.

Was that one for me? True, but considering they don't test parts before they ship them, they probably have to manage a lot of replacements. So I don't really blame them. At least they're replacing it for free. I know some companies that will charge you 15% of the total price for an RMA

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i was just commenting on the amount of time it took for newegg to replace it. i got a bad stick of ram from newegg and had it replaced within 3 days.

I know some companies that will charge you 15% of the total price for an RMA
that's pretty much why i gave up buying from anywhere but newegg and a few other select etailers

Well, it had to arrive there first. I shipped it on 4/7 and it only got there 4/14, so the order being put in the truck on 4/17 falls right on the 3 day mark.

Estimated Delivery Date 04/22/2003 by 16:30

tommyj27

Not really Banned
rock on, hopefully this one will last at least a week for ya. does newegg have an option for cross-shipping rmas secured with a credit card? i thought that's what i did when i returned memory to them