4 Canadian soldiers dead

greenfreak

As a child, I once saw a strange looking helicopter with two big propellers at either end of it and really thought it was a UFO. Screamed for my Mom to come see and everything-she had a good laugh.

It turned out to be some sort of military helicopter from Northrop Grumman, about 10 miles away.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Absolutely. We'd be out of debt in a week, then we'd have the interest money we could use to buy helicopters and also the ultimate luxury of uniforms for our men so they don't have to borrow anymore. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by greenfreak
As a child, I once saw a strange looking helicopter with two big propellers at either end of it and really thought it was a UFO. Screamed for my Mom to come see and everything-she had a good laugh.

It turned out to be some sort of military helicopter from Northrop Grumman, about 10 miles away.
lol funny story - would have been scary to see that the first time lol

our moms don't laugh, they hide us in the basement in case of falling debris. :D

sbcanada

Originally posted by L. Summerton
Absolutely. We'd be out of debt in a week, then we'd have the interest money we could use to buy helicopters and also the ultimate luxury of uniforms for our men so they don't have to borrow anymore. :D

The Tories get us out of debt? Yeah, they'd slash government spending to healthcare and education, then we'd have to pay more for that, and they'd buy helicopters with the money they saved, so it's like we are paying for the helicopters.

They should take the money out of Jean Chretien's ski trip budget and buy us a whole fleet of brand new choppers. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
what are you talking about? it's all our money, no matter which government spends it. The Tories have done a WONDERFUL job cleaning up the mess in Ontario. I'd like to see them do the in Ottawa.

G

Ontario is still a huge mess! You guys are in hella debt! They did a good job in Alberta though. :p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm not dealing with this tonight. Way too sleepy. I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe you won't have such an offensive name by then :p

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Guess I can't edit names, huh? :D j/k

Glad the subject finally changed. I'm not very fond of country bashing, but I'm sure this forum will see plenty of that as time goes by. Where's LastLegionary when you need him? :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
There is a thread in the town hall - too lazy sorry to copy/paste the url - fury's just changed them.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Just read the new rankings. I like them much better.

I'm kinda wondering about horse fucker's name... but I'll let those uppidy admins worry about that. ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Originally posted by outside looking in
Just read the new rankings. I like them much better.

I'm kinda wondering about horse fucker's name... but I'll let those uppidy admins worry about that. ;)

especially that new one---jeez, what a pain:D

K62

:headbang: da da da da The amazing AstroBoy!!!!!
astroboy.jpg