4 U.S. Soldiers killed by Canada!!!

sbcanada

bombamericans.gif

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? THAT IS NOT FUNNY !!!!!! IT IS NOT COOL.!!!!!!!!!! I would seriously consider deleting or editing that before many more see it. TOTALLY NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
THIS IS A DISHONOUR TO CANADIANS AND TO THE FAMILIES OF THESE MEN. I AM APPALLED AT THIS!!!!!

sbcanada

This is not dishonouring those men. This is making fun of the American Air Force for doing it to those Canadian soldiers. It's a little "roll reversal."

Like it or not, I don't give a flying fuck. It's not against the rules.

My sympathy goes out to the families are friends of those 4 Canadian soldiers.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
IT IS NOT MAKING FUN WHEN THE TOPIC IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!

I came back here to state that THIS IS ALSO A DISHONOUR TO PAST AND PRESENT SERVICEMEN FROM EVERY COUNTRY, INCLUDING MINE.

unclehobart

Hes a child. What do you expect for him to understand right from wrong? Its all emotional reflexes at that age.

sbcanada

How does making fun of the American pilot who killed innocent Canadians dishonour Canadian servicemen?

unclehobart

If bombing American servicemen is a joke ... then bombing Canadian servicemen is a joke ... after all its 'role reversal'.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by sbcanada
How does making fun of the American pilot who killed innocent Canadians dishonour Canadian servicemen?
GO ASK A COUPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION!

I'm done now. You are aware of my outrage. Let the rest see your head on a pike.

unclehobart

Perhaps I should post some pics of Canadian corpses floating in the water after the Dieppe disaster of WW2... But I'll be sure to put some clown wigs and noses on them using photoshop.. to make it funny after all.

sorry dude, but you're the same one complaining about racist/sexist/offensive jokes etc. and this is not the right time to make such as assish joke, its akin to posting on sep 12th , a .gif of the wtc buildings collapsing

sbcanada

I guess I should have stated that this was a joke for us young Canadians who enjoy a good laugh. This is my little way of getting revenge, and that's as close as we will actually ever come to it.

Why don't you old bastards go make out with the American flag now. CAN'T MAKE FUN OF THE AMERICANS!! CAN'T PRETEND TO BLOW THEM UP!! THAT IS SOOOO NOT FUNNY! THAT IS SOOOO BAD!!

*that's your cue to bow down and worship the Americans, L. Summerton.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
Perhaps I should post some pics of Canadian corpses floating in the water after the Dieppe disaster of WW2... But I'll be sure to put some clown wigs and noses on them using photoshop.. to make it funny after all.
aw, unc :crying3: I understand why you said it but :crying3:

unclehobart

I can expect such an asinine attitude out a general member passing on through... but you're a frickin' mod... heck.. a super mod. You are expected to show a sliver of neutrality and evenhanded judegement. It brings down the respect level of the site a notch or two everytime you show your arse and shout 'fuck' every other post.

unclehobart

Originally posted by L. Summerton
Originally posted by unclehobart
aw, unc :crying3: I understand why you said it but :crying3:
Sorry to say it, les ... but it just might be something that sinks into his ossified cerebellum.