7.3 minutes. Wow.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
This article demonstrates that subjective factors like sense of control, distress, and sexual satisfaction need to be considered when treating this highly prevalent disorder."

The researchers timed ejaculations by giving stopwatches to the sex partners of more than 1,500 men.

Writing in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, they said they were trying to set parameters for a condition that is poorly defined medically.

About 200 of the men in the study suffered from premature ejaculation, they found. A man with the condition took 1.8 minutes to ejaculate after beginning intercourse compared to 7.3 minutes for most of the men.
I hope for their wives sakes the stopwatches skewed the results. :blank:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/04/14/health.ejaculation.reut/index.html

Professur

Most men finish in 7 mins? WTF???? If I manage in under half an hour, I'm happy. Lucky bastards.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I have never timed the pure in-out time, but the whole thing with intercourse is of about 50 to 60 minutes. Needless to say, it seems like 10 minutes or less.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Most men finish in 7 mins? WTF???? If I manage in under half an hour, I'm happy. Lucky bastards.
There's nothin lucky for anyone for 7 minutes :p

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:

You've gotta time your pumps better, prof. :D Can't interrupt the big game. :lol2:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm showing that to my wife. Should get me some brownie points.

Inkara1

You know, I just now felt compelled to add there's something to be said for the quickie. Now, if it's seven minutes every time, even when you've got the whole night to yourselves, then something's not right. At that point, it's a good idea to start making adjustments... if you feel like you're going to cum, stop for a sec, or ask to change positions, or just change the pace... or hell, pull out and go for a muff dive. That said, though, sometimes a quickie can be a good thing.

SexyBoo

For a quickie, 7 minutes is fine - but I can't imagine going less than 30 minutes with my guy during one of our serious sessions, somedays he seems like the Energizer Bunny (not that I'm complaining!)... ;)

Winky

Professur said:
You'd better see a doctor,
I hear they have medicine for that problem these days.

Winky

By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character.
Grenville Kleiser

Winky

paul_valaru said:
all depends it can happen in 7 minutes if you let it.

I certainly can bust one off MUCH quicker than that!

But I prefer her to be on at least her third
before I have my first!

1 2 3 off blast!