9-12 Project/Tea Party Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Not surprising that Cerise fell for the vastly inflated lie.

ABCNews.com reported an approximate figure of 60,000 to 70,000 protesters, attributed to the Washington, D.C., fire department. In its reports, ABC News Radio described the crowd as "tens of thousands."

"Approximate figure of 60,000 to 70,000 protesters, attributed to the Washington, D.C., fire department"

Heh. Not surprising that spike, refusing to believe reality, jumped the gun in an attempt to minimize the crowds and dismiss the importance of the event.

:shrug:

"DC Fire Department Report" Quote Regarding September 12 Event Misrepresents Agency Policy

In reference to the September 12th Tea Party event held in Washington DC, quoting a “DC Fire Department Report”, regardless of what any media reported, the size of the crowd of those who attended this event were never estimated by DC Fire & EMS. Any reports contrary to this are false. The DC Fire & EMS Department does not estimate crowd sizes.

A Twitter posting estimating the crowd gathering at Lafayette Park only as “large, possibly as many as 60 thousand” stated that it was an early estimation of that specific area (Lafayette Park), not the number of participants in the event.

Lafayette Park in Washington DC is a seven acre public park located directly across Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House.

70,000 people on Pennsylvania Ave...........that's a street............70,000 people on Pennsylvania Ave, ONLY. They were estimating the number of people on that street. :shrug:

Jesus Christ you cons look so petty and whiny! (Mostly because you are by nature petty and whiny!) I never heard of any other protest arguing numbers and feeling so inadequate! Mostly because you do feel inadequate! Why do you feel so inadequate?

Cerise

:winkkiss:

Would you have been happier not knowing I am right?

I'm just tidying up the misinformation that the left likes to scatter about.

Even if that is true you are also showing how whiny* are and how inadequate you* feel.

Could it be in many ways you* are inadequate? Perhaps professional help is in order!

* = The collective, you, as in petty, whiny ass bitch cons. (I had to make it PC so as not to be a personal attack and hurt your feelings!)

Fair enough if you¹ feel that way. We know better, we know it's not your¹ fault. In fact some of the lawyers among us mistakenly feel it should be an excuse to commit crime. But then maybe it is in part your¹ fault. Selfishness is after all a choice.

¹ the collective you and your

ResearchMonkey

Malkin even had to edit her site to say that Freedomworks was wrong about the crowd size.

That had to be embarrassing.

I understand that when you base your ideologies on emotional response you might see it as embarrassing. We find such endeavors, like questioning ourselves¹, as humbling and worthy.

Are you still sticking to your claim of ~70,000 at the 'Freedom Works Rally'?

¹ the general conservative movement.

spike

I understand that when you base your ideologies on emotional response you might see it as embarrassing.

Liberals use logic and reason. Conservatives base their ideologies on emotional response. Usually fear.

We find such endeavors, like questioning ourselves¹, as humbling and worthy.

No, you don't even when your caught red handed to be in error. Like with Obama's approval being unprecedented you still have problems actually admitting you were wrong. You say something like "unprecedented for a black president".

The only reason Malkin admitted she was wrong is because she was called out very publicly.

Are you still sticking to your claim of ~70,000 at the 'Freedom Works Rally'?

Since there were several sources stating 10s of thousands and the inflated claims have been debunked and even shown to be using old pictures it seems like the most rational number to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.