A kind thought for a baby kitten please....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Glad to hear the kitty is feeling better.

I was reading about cats earlier, trying to help my friend figure out how to train her kitten, and I read citrus fruits are poisonous to cats. Did he maybe get into some kind of citrus fruit?

I'm curious about what type of pill the poor thing might have found lying around indiscriminately?

Most likely ibuprofen because they always put the generic stuff in this narrow mouthed wide jar and trying to dig it out one by one with man sized fingers can be quite a challenge.

That or lisinopril for blood pressure or kidney function depending on if they are hers or mine because they are so tiny you would hardly see it on the floor.

ResearchMonkey

The fate of nations may turn on the health
of yer pussy.

Oh you may laugh it now but........

naziswithkitten.jpg

MrBishop

Glad the kitteh is better. We had sick kittens for a bit shortly after getting them from the shelter...trouble breathing, sneezing and then sneezing blood. Took a week of pills to get them all better and even that was a close call. This happened over 11 years ago and I still recall the feeling of dread.

I need to tell you guys the full story of this little fella!

Truly a miracle kitteh, but I'll have to quote a facebook conversation and so I am not up for it just this minute.