A meal with the unexpected bonus...

Bink

I was just munchin away on my mystery meal (ie: threw it together with bits in the fridge) and I found a piece of fishing line in the beef about 5cm long!! :mad2:

Now, I don't know, perhaps fishermen these days aren't just draggin in tuna and dolphins. Or maybe cattle have taken a liking to fishing :confuse3:

Anyways, the question I put forward is, what unusual things have you found in food items?

Psycho

I found a wasp in the chocolate spread (don't know if that's what it's called, but it's the closest translation I could find on google :headbang: )...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Veins (not unusual but grody nonetheless) zillions of insects and arachnids in my lifetime, and milk bag corners. :sick: Glass a couple times, wood once too.

Fishing line?! :confuse3: weeeeeeeeeeird.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ewwwwww worms I forgot about them :sick: I once ate a whole peach, got to the stone and found a white grub worm thing in there :puke:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
A boy from India, or a Native American...Gotta specify on an international board... ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
*ahem*

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly
Thy nacturations are to me
as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee
Groop! I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
And hooptiously drangle with me, crinkly Bindlewirdles,
or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
See if I don't!

MuFu

Man, one day I was eating a cherry and there was this fuckin' pebble thing in the middle! Nearly cracked a tooth on it! Should have complained to Trading Standards or something, next thing you know there'll be grapes with seeds in them and Olives without those little green bits in the middle. :mad2: