a real Wucking Findy day!

loon_B4ll00N

hi.

i introduce meself as loon_balloon or something stupid-ass like that. just a name. don't know if i'll belong here, or if i'll get hashed outta here like every other forum for SPEAKING MY MIND, but fuck it. 's way I am. I can spell, and i am pretty fucking literate, but i'm lazy. the shift key gets hit whenever one of my typing fingers happens to be near it, or before a sentence, or whatever.

I'm a redneck hick who's misplaced in a hellish NORTHERN town, so I may not understand some of yer finest southern cultural heritage, and reverberations..but this i'nt the place fer that..

I'm here now - so enjoy it.

and might I possibly say, "Hey Rog! I know yer here.. I just don't know where, yet.."

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Greetings. All apologies for your displacement. A fate worse than death to be certain.

Not all of us on here are Southron. Last night's conversations notwithstanding. We're one of the more global boards I've ever been on. We got folks from Canuckistan, New Zealand, Mexico, heck even Bahstahn around here. Other countries have checked in too, but I'm not the official statistician of record.

The speaking of the mind is generally considered a good thing here. So long as the mind remains loosely within shouting distance of rational, or liberal which is tolerated. :) We haven't bitten anyone in at least a couple of weeks though, unless the bitten party requested it.

Pull up a stool, leave your cheese at the check-in desk, and set a spell.

chcr

Too cute for words
So long as the mind remains loosely within shouting distance of rational, or liberal which is tolerated.

Welcome. Note that the above is evidently not a hard and fast rule but rather a loosely held suggestion that gets ignored with alarming frequency. Tin foil hats available on request.

Enjoy.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leave cheese, leave pants, bring pizza and beer (and tequila if you want me to like you, the beer will get you admiration of most of the rest of the folks).

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Leave cheese, leave pants, bring pizza and beer (and tequila if you want me to like you, the beer will get you admiration of most of the rest of the folks).

Who knows, the tequila might get ya Nixy's pants...:kiss:

Oh, and beware of the trout. It's lethal.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
23042194.jpg

Shall we?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
[Nelly]It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes[/Nelly]

Actually...when we walked into the Japanese place last night (where the Saki and Sushi was consumed) it was very hot and one of the guys started singing that while seductively taking off his coat...this was a family restaurant btw...man, we were drunk.

loon_B4ll00N

I'm back! Ever body have a nice Xmas? Mine sucked. Ever buddy have nice New Year? mine... wellshit.. anothur fucking year...

where the hell did i leave my bottle of CC?