A southerners big event

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
After the events of the past year, we weren't sure the rebel woulds survive but survive he did. One more to the record book.

:hbd:

Southern`n`Old?

chcr

Too cute for words
:toast: I shall certainly raise at least one in your honor. I regard these things in a philosophical rather than a celebratory manner anymore. Each one more that I make it through is gravy. :D

Happy Birthday, ya old fart!

Mare

Joyous celebration of the anniversary of your birth and all related rights and priviledges that accompany the achievement and that sort of thing.

AHHHHHHHHH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! lol:toast: :cake: :beardbng: :dance: :hbd: *party2* *party* :band:

Inkara1

There was a Ziggy birthday card from a while back that I think fits you perfectly... it says that looking at your birthday cake, now he knows what the first president Bush meant by 1,000 points of light.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday!

I still think of you everytime I hear that country song! Especially the "I was here first, this is my piece of dirt and your ramblin' don't rattle me!" LOL

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Many thanks y'all. I had a follow up doc appointment at Vandy so I spent most of the day in the car and crashed out by the time I got back. Maybe next year we can tappakeggabrewortwo.