aaaw....

tonksy

HomeLAN said:
Followed by a full bath from the chest up, one would assume.
we did the best we could for damage control at the time so the mess was relatively minimal...not that i did too good of a job, i had my own cone to worry about :licklips:

kuulani

*giggling over the napkin tucked into the shirt*

did that tiny square manage to catch all the dripping ice cream? :D

tonksy

kuulani said:
*giggling over the napkin tucked into the shirt*

did that tiny square manage to catch all the dripping ice cream? :D
um...no...but i had to try :shrug: :D

leslie said:
ever?! really?! :eek:
they've had ice cream lotsa times...just never an ice cream cone of their own :eh:

Camelyn

Just don't let em finish a cone in the car 'cause you're in a hurry. Not that *I* have ever made that silly mistake of course ;)

kuulani

BeardofPants said:
Ah, that's a great kiwi past-time, that is. Be sure to introduce them to hokey pokey icecream if you can find it. (kiwi invention, vanilla icecream with bits of 'hokey pokey' toffee). Here's a recipe if you can't find it in yanky-ville. :D

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?thesection=news&thesubsection=&storyID=583900

Tip Top exports the flavour to the Pacific and Japan, where it sells well but is not the hit it is here.

omg!! that sounds sinful!! :licklips: i wonder if they export it to hawaii ...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
When my brother was little he wouldn't touch ice cream cones...he was afraid of them...someone had to hold the cone for him to eat the icecream...

nalani

*can't believe i missed this post*

she is sooo cute! aww man, i miss my kids when they were lil tiny things ... it's just not cute anymore when they make a mess after eating ice cream :(