Aboot the karma,

Professur

A guy just was at the door asking to use the phone. He hit a patch of ice on the corner and the automobile slid in front of a semi. Needless to say, it was Carmalized. He go away without a scratch ('cept for his shot nerves.)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
Feh. He's Canadian. Everyone is drunk all the time. Such a moment calls for sobering up for a day.

Trust me. You have any accident involving a semi, and, no matter how much you drank earlier, you are stone sober if/when you leave your vehicle. ;)

AlphaTroll

If someone with a shitload of bad karma give someone with a lot of good karma good karma, does that actually increase the person's karma or decrease it, or does it have no effect? And if that same person with the kakhuis full of bad karma give you bad karma does it work the same as getting good karma (more giving power according to amount of karma in your pile)?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AlphaTroll said:
If someone with a shitload of bad karma give someone with a lot of good karma good karma, does that actually increase the person's karma or decrease it, or does it have no effect? And if that same person with the kakhuis full of bad karma give you bad karma does it work the same as getting good karma (more giving power according to amount of karma in your pile)?

uhmm.

42?

AlphaTroll

Could someone please say something karmaworthy? I am in a pickle about giving someone some beans - I need to whore it about a bit first. So this is an ernest plea for assistance

*AT whistles and stears at the ceiling....hoping no-one will notice that this is actually an attempt at getting the Jeslek got banned thread off the front page of the OTC times**

tonksy

Kat, Did I ever mention that I think you have lovely taste in footwear?

Iff'n shoe compliments aren't karma worthy I dunno what is ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You shouldn't have extra work piled on you cause someone else is childish and makes stupid mistakes. If taking your side isn't karma worthy I dunno what is :D