• Both

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I bet selective abortion wasn't around much of that time. Multiple births are a less common but nowhere near rare occurance and have been since before we had language. Kids have been driving mothers crazy all along. It's their job. With relatively few exceptions mother (and fathers) have had to learn to deal with it. To rise above themselves for the betterment of all.

I suppose in the end, my complaint isn't about murdering children. It's about lowering expectations of ourselves. I refuse to relent. We ARE better that that.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I don't like the selective thing when it's for cosmetic and eugenic reasons...that's just crappy.

but better than that? lol now I know you're crazy :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I was tired of being on the pill, because it made me moody. Before I went off it, Peter and I talked about what would happen if I became pregnant, and we both agreed that we would have the child.

THIS is the beef I have with this article...if this situation had happened against the odds...well then you gotta do what you gotta do. But, she doesn't sound like she really wanted ANY children...she could deal with ONE but no more...yet she CHOSE to not use birthcontrol because it was an inconvenience...in this case she was using an abortion for a replacement for teh f-ing pill which she sounds like she never should have went off! I don't agree with this...I feel abortion should be used as a last ditch effort...if you TRIED to prevent pregnancy but ended up pregnant anyways...if you were raped...if carrying the baby risks the woman's life...not cause you couldn't be bothered to pop a pill everyday cause it made you f-ing moody!

MrBishop

This just in: Roe (as in Roe vs Wade) is trying to overturn her own decision.

The "Roe" of the landmark Roe v. Wade (search) Supreme Court decision is asking the nation's highest court to overturn its 1973 ruling that made abortion legal throughout the United States.

On the 33rd anniversary of her initial lawsuit, which resulted in the high court's historic ruling three years later, Norma McCorvey (search) announced Tuesday she will petition the court to reopen the original case, based on changes in law and technology over the last 30 years.

"I'm sorry that I signed that affidavit," McCorvey said during the press conference Tuesday, referring to when she became the plaintiff in the original case.

She said the court case "brought the holocaust of abortion" but that with her legal action Tuesday, "I feel good about myself, I really do. I feel like the weight of the world has really been lifted off my shoulders."

McCorvey made the announcement at the Ferris Plaza Park in Dallas, just blocks from the Earl Cabell Federal Building, where the original lawsuit was entered.

"I long for the day that justice will be done and the guilt from all of these deaths will be removed from my shoulders," McCorvey said in a statement announcing the intent of the motion. "I want to do everything in my power to help women and their children.

MrBishop

Mind you...having her 'name' bandied abouts everytime someone even mentions abortion and the law has got to weigh down on you.

Whenever abortion comes up in the news...the reference point is always Roe vs Wade and the court case which started it all.

I wonder if she'd feel the same way if she'd lost.

"I feel so bad that I've denied millions of women the freedom to choose their own fates"

feh...fickle bitch!

ResearchMonkey

MrBishop said:
Mind you...having her 'name' bandied abouts everytime someone even mentions abortion and the law has got to weigh down on you.

Whenever abortion comes up in the news...the reference point is always Roe vs Wade and the court case which started it all.

I wonder if she'd feel the same way if she'd lost.

"I feel so bad that I've denied millions of women the freedom to choose their own fates"

feh...fickle bitch!
Roe, of Roe vs Wade, was a woman named Norma McCorvey.

Norma Mc Corvey was a homeless drug addict that was living a park. She was recruited by 2-liberal lawyer trying to make a name for themselves by building the case for abortion. She had no plans of her own to make the case.

Norma was bribed into complying with them; they offered her food, money and housing. She jumped on it; it was great deal for someone that had nothing going for them.

Here are some of the facts you have not heard from the liberals.

Norma claimed to have been raped, she was not. She was knocked up by her boy friend.

Norma won the right to choose, she chose to let her child be born and relinquished it for adoption.

Norma has petitioned the SCOTUS to flip the Roe vs Wade ruling based on the fact that she did seek the ruling and lied in her deposition. The 2-young lawyers did it and she simply was used as a vehicle to get there. She was coerced and coached into by these 2 over-zealous lawyers to make the case. She didn’t understand what was going on through-out the process.

Norma was given a job at an abortion clinic as a reward for the case, she was novelty and given many perc’s and bonuses by those that benefit from the killing machine.
Norma Mc Corvey is now one of the people that is fighting for the child’s right to live.

Norma McCorvey testifying before the Senate Subcommittee on the Constitution, Federalism and Property Rights, January 21, 1998

"I’m sorry to admit that I’m the Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade. The affidavit submitted to the Supreme Court didn’t happen the way I said it did, pure and simple. I lied! Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffey needed an extreme case to make their client look pitiable. Rape seemed to be the ticket. What made rape even worse? A gang rape! It all started out as a little lie, but my little lie grew and became more horrible with each telling"

She deeply regrets her part in the corupted process of judical legislation that has resulted in the death of over 4,000,000 unborn children.

chcr

Too cute for words
RM, I'm curious about a couple of things.
1. Where did you get your figure of 4,000,000? I've seen from much lower to much higher figures quoted but never seen any evidence that would convince me of their accuracy.
2. How do you feel about the morning after pill?