Actually good music

chcr

Too cute for words
Leslie said:
*feels old and lame
Do what I do, put on some Tom Waits and crack a fifth of whiskey. Tomorrow, you'll feel really old.

*Pukes in some young punk's shoes*

whoreable

ash r said:
turns out i was thinking of HIM, and the design of which i spoke -- the "heartagram" -- can be seen here: http://www.heartagram.com/

lots of people had that as their av on the afi message boards.

haha afi boards banned me.

B000002JLJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

YEAH!!! FIGHTING THE WORLD!!! FOR METAL!!!!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
chcr said:
Do what I do, put on some Tom Waits and crack a fifth of whiskey. Tomorrow, you'll feel really old.

*Pukes in some young punk's shoes*
That was the AC/DC thing I was going through yesterday I think...sadly sans the whiskey, but plus a pina colada hangover :D

Dave

Leslie said:
AC/DC thing I was going through yesterday

AC/DC rocks......at least everything up to "back in black"...after that, they sucked....

sam_fisher - another "garbage" fan...finally... :D

whorable - "faith no more" is the only band i've heard of on your list and, IMO,...they suck...

whoreable

Spot said:
another "garbage" fan...finally... :D
"faith no more" is the only band i've heard of on your list and, IMO,...they suck...
WRONG
Spot said:
"faith no more" is the only band i've heard of on your list and, IMO,...they suck...
NOPE
Spot said:
NO
Spot said:
NEGATIVE
Spot said:
YOU ARE MISTAKEN
Spot said:
PLEASE STOP BEING SO WRONG
Spot said:
GARBAGE IS GARBAGE LOL

I THINK I HAVE PROVEN MY POINT.

Seriously mike patton alone is eleventy billion times cooler than garbage.

they seem to ban everyone.
they charge people to post there then ban them. pretty sweet deal for those board admins I must admit. but seriously those admins are terrible. but then again why should i want to be in a community of mostly 14 year old super serious kids that dont understand sarcasm or whem they are being made fun of.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
for "Actually Good Music", I really think of the oldsters... :lloyd:

Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show is a group that comes to mind.

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Leslie, i wouldnt say your old.

Most of those bands arent exactly MTV/Radio popular, they are usually spread by word of mouth and tend to stay undergroundish

sam_fisher said:
i would like to add:

The Deftones
Travis
Radio Head
Aphex Twin
Paul Oakenfeld
David Miles
Garbage

Im sorry, other then deftones, radiohead, and aphex, the rest suck. PAUL OAKENFEILD SUCKS ASS. Im tired of him being described as the best dj ever, and talking about shitty trance. and there arent many who into that scene around here

If you into that scene, try some other good ones like
DJ onefinger
daft punk (of course)
felix da housecat
DJ rush
royskopp (sp) (soughta trip electronca dance)
dj food (soughta trip/hop, acid jazz)
grand central (experimental hip-hop)
dj vadim (siught trip/hop really trippy stoney shit)
herbalizer
kitachi (dub)
dj krush