*adds BMW to my wishlist

chcr

Too cute for words
Surely there's a stereo you can put in your existing car that will do the same thing?

HomeLAN

Yep! Connect an MP3 player through the casette deck, and viola'!

My bro in law does it that way.

chcr

Too cute for words
HomeLAN said:
Yep! Connect an MP3 player through the casette deck, and viola'!

My bro in law does it that way.
My Alpine cd has a line-in plug on the front.

kuulani

chcr said:
Surely there's a stereo you can put in your existing car that will do the same thing?

Of course you buy an adapter to play your iPod on any old stereo, but that's no fun ... the BMW is pretty :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
kuulani said:
Of course you buy an adapter to play your iPod on any old stereo, but that's no fun ... the BMW is pretty :D

I beg to differ...BMW's used to be pretty. The only modern car that actually got my attention has been the Ford GT, and that's only because it's so 'retro'. You youngsters can have the 'jellybean' look. ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
different people, different kinds of taste...i like the old beemers, but wouldn't complain if i could get a new one either :D

a lot of audi design in the newer ones...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Shadowfax said:
different people, different kinds of taste...i like the old beemers, but wouldn't complain if i could get a new one either :D

a lot of audi design in the newer ones...

Bite your tongue. Audi's have a much more natural flow to them. The new front clips (2005 and up) are hideous, though. Audi needs a new designer as well. :sick: