AER here yet?

crane

Just wondering if our old pal, alwayenoughram (sp) has joined the fold yet..... lol
That guys mind is gone.
Surely we will pick up on him if and when he registers.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by MitchSchaft
That was awesome how what's his name made a surprise entrance at HWC the other week.

Wow, I really have been lacking in my HWC time lately. What did I miss? You talking about occupant in the feeback forum? :D

MuFu

sometime i think you guys all hate me, but i am not very sad, lol. when i sell my ram you will all be very very sad and i will be laughing at you, lol. :) it is not whats best that is best is it only how you feel and for what i feel i think is the most important thing so you can say what ever you want and i will always be laughter at you, lol. just because when we start off with one thing, like maybe i am a girl and don't know it but when somebody like mutha fncuker say i am not and all i am saying it how to tell when its not you. its how you feel so whether i want to be man or woman is up to me and thats my choice so i will be laughing when i am happy and you are all still sad, lol. :)

:headbang:

MuFu.

MuFu

haha yes i am him lol. all the time i have been him and you think you are so smart and am laughing at me but i know who i am and you now know who i am so i am the one laughing in the end, lol. :) soon when i have had an operation you will not be laughing at me any more you will be thinking who is that girl, she is so pretty ooh! so many question and i have all of the answer because you are belong to me, hehahaho. :)

look i am rock just like you, lol. :headbang: (that is my way i do it when i am angry. its like mad for me, grr i get cross because i am not loved here and then i am very sad) :(

MuFu.