Ahhh life is good!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
After spending 7 months in Egypt, I'm back home for 2 weeks. Weather sucks, but who cares? 7 months with dial up internet connection and a maximum speed of 1.5 kb/s.
My high speed internet here makes me feel like I'm in heaven.

Let the mad downloading begin! :D

Uki Chick

A girl here is originally from Egypt. Must be interesting. I'm sure it's nice to be back to good technology.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Luis G said:
upload some girl pics :D :D

There are some real babes in Egypt
see
vrouw-burka.jpg

:D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'd love to travel extensively throughout the mid-east. The history is phenomenal. Too bad about the IEDs.

[edited]boy I wish I could spell big words correctly

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
I wanna go to Egypt really bad :mope:

My brother just got back from there. He said that the aroma is none too good, the people are rude, and the food is terrible...and that was just on the base. There's still a good bit of the population that is anti-western, so visiting for a vacation is only for people with more money than sense...;)

tonksy

I don't see myself going until the "anti-western sentiment" is smoothed out. I've asked Rob to go for our 10th anniversary and he just gave me a blank look instead of a flat out no so that is slightly promising. I don't want to go for the people...at least not the live ones. I want to see the pyramids, the valley of the kings, the ruins of Amarna, Karnak temple in Thebes, Luxor, and the Cairo museum.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
I don't see myself going until the "anti-western sentiment" is smoothed out. I've asked Rob to go for our 10th anniversary and he just gave me a blank look instead of a flat out no so that is slightly promising. I don't want to go for the people...at least not the live ones. I want to see the pyramids, the valley of the kings, the ruins of Amarna, Karnak temple in Thebes, Luxor, and the Cairo museum.

Ahhh...the places where they shoot buses full of German tourists... :lloyd:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
She said it right. The Kennedy gaffe was: Ich bin ein Berliner. ...thereby calling himself a donut. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berliner_(pastry)

She should have said Ich bin nicht ein berliner or something..."ain't" ain't a german word :D