All i want....

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Is Mrs. Bishop's paella

it truly is the bomb, ordered some from a restaurant here, and it was crap.

HomeLAN

Can't beat the real stuff. One of my son's buddies is hispanic, and his gramma came up for a visit about a year ago. She made tamales, and gave us a bunch. I haven't had the heart to order them anywhere else since.

Uki Chick

is a couple of nice broiled stuffed lobsters with plenty of garlic butter. yummy! and of course to win the lottery

MrBishop

paul_valaru said:
Is Mrs. Bishop's paella

You should try her Insalata Russa :drool:
or my beer-ham :D

Its rare to find a restaurant that you can both a: afford and b: has food like you find at home

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:
You should try her Insalata Russa :drool:
or my beer-ham :D

Its rare to find a restaurant that you can both a: afford and b: has food like you find at home

hers ok, i don't eat ham

come down here alberta beef!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Professur

paul_valaru said:
Is Mrs. Bishop's paella

I read that as Mrs. Bishop's patella. I was kinda wondering why you were hankerin' for her body parts.

MrBishop

paul_valaru said:
hers ok, i don't eat ham

come down here alberta beef!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I have a decent roast recipie...takes a while and its gotta be a pretty bad cut of meat. Cheaper that way :D

All I want is less smog. (plays havok on Bish jr.s' asthma)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
all i want is to be back in bed with someone, getting up and out of there is hard to do.

One day i will sleep in my apartment, I am sure

Inkara1

Uki Chick said:
is to go back to bed, preferably with someone.
I normally respond to a comment like that with :eyemouth: but I'm starting to worry about whether Christina might read this someday and completely miss the joke aspect of it.

Uki Chick

Inkara1 said:
I normally respond to a comment like that with :eyemouth: but I'm starting to worry about whether Christina might read this someday and completely miss the joke aspect of it.

Let's hope she never reads it, or that you're completely honest with her about what goes on here. Frank sees the things I post here. He's not worried.

Winky

So basically what you're saying Inkster
is that you are becoming domesticated?
Housebroken perhaps?

HomeLAN

Inkara1 said:

Is there another aspect? :eyebrow: