Amarula

tonksy

O....M....G!
Has anyone tried this? I saw it at the liquor store today and was attracted to the label. Decided to pick it up and try it. Fucking delicious!
Amarula
I was reading the process of making it and it's very pure. Rob can even drink it!
I haven't tried any of their recipes for cocktails yet, I was just sipping it neat to test. Perhaps after dinner I will try the swinging safari - except with rum as vodka makes me *puke*

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonksy said:
O....M....G!
Has anyone tried this? I saw it at the liquor store today and was attracted to the label. Decided to pick it up and try it. Fucking delicious!
Amarula
I was reading the process of making it and it's very pure. Rob can even drink it!
I haven't tried any of their recipes for cocktails yet, I was just sipping it neat to test. Perhaps after dinner I will try the swinging safari - except with rum as vodka makes me *puke*

me likey

unclehobart

I'm in the process of sipping at a glass I managed to sneak off of the bottle when Tonks wasn't looking. ;)

Its quite tasty stuff. I feel it going straight to my hips.

Inkara1

Is this reverse psychology at work? Knowing that giving your permission will take the fun out of it, thus making him not want to drink it anymore?

tonksy

Naw...I have margarita mix that he can't drink so I will share this.

I made a cocktail of 1 shot marula, 1 shot cointreau, 1 shot myers, and 1 shot milk. Very tight.

tonksy

No doubt!
BTW - I won't be trying that little cocktail I made during the day again. Went straight to my head!
I wonder how it tastes with coffee?

tonksy

Okay, I had a nightcap tonight.
1 shot Amarula
1 shot Frangelica
1 shot milk
over ice
Totally delicious!