And the single greatest invention is....

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Asylumbound said:
Eh, your just confusing that distortion you get from live music set up improperly and an LP's (very subtle) "hissing" from microscratches for dynamic range.

Still music sounds best on movie DVD soundtracks. Its the 5.1/6.1 and up, you cant get digital mastering for things like Bass to a subwoofer out and highs to the tweeters from an LP.

Oh and Live music naturally sounds better because its played at higher volumes in larger areas, and its the sound guys spend about 3 hours tweeking the levels for the particular venue before the show....not to mention the fact that your drunk and basically at a gigantic party. :beardbng:

The thing about CD's.... to get the best sound almost every song..or at last every song form a different album....has to have the levels reset in order to get the best sound. Turn the Bass up on this one...turn the bass down on that one...it gets kinda old.

Again, I respectfully disagree. But what would I know, I only worked in the industry.

I am stone cold sober at concerts too.

I'm also not too lazy to tweak an EQ. Enjoy it in fact. And it's soooo much more than "turn up the bass, turn down the bass".

BUt hey, whatever floats your particular boat.

*I still say the fork rules...:beardbng: