*angry face*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I can't find my USB cable for my digicam/MD player...I have two (one came with each) and I am POSITIVE I had one here and one in Brampton....*GRRRR*

A.B.Normal

Check the back of your computer ,it may still be plugged in,I'm assuming your camera doesn't have an apparently loooooooong strap on it ?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
Check the back of your computer ,it may still be plugged in,I'm assuming your camera doesn't have an apparently loooooooong strap on it ?

ha

ha

ha

oh one sec...

ha

It is NOT plugged into the computer, I do not move my laptop with ANYTHING plugged into it...and in response to the long strap...do I LOOK blond?

A.B.Normal

I didn't realize you had only a Laptop,but I "was" trying to be an ass with the camera strap comment :D Have you phoned/emailed Brampton to see if they have 2 ,they can't be too much $$$ to just pick one up though.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
I didn't realize you had only a Laptop,but I "was" trying to be an ass with the camera strap comment :D Have you phoned/emailed Brampton to see if they have 2 ,they can't be too much $$$ to just pick one up though.

I am pretty positive there is one on my desk there...if the second is there it is more than likely in my desk drawer...let's say I don't want my momma going through there...and Brampton should have three as my brother has the same MD player as me and thus the same cable :D

BlurOfSerenity

haha, i love that my pda cable is the same as my md player cable, and they also each came with one, so i keep one here and one at my parents house too :)
i think all usb cable should be the same.