Another 'nother one bites the dust

2minkey

bootlicker
horse puckey if the government would limit itself
to the powers given in the Constitution there
would be no such thing as that.
Toto I don't think we are in America anymore.

My-Little-Pony.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
I have only one real question ... why hasn't the US gov't bought up every US made solar panel and planted it on top of a US gov't building already? They'd have their loans paid back by now, and be generating enough energy that there wouldn't be a gov't building as a net consumer anywhere. THAT would be a useful green stimulus that worked, wouldn't cost the tax payer a cent in the long run, and would help the overall energy deficit. Why doesn't every gov't building have a living roof? That's a proven technology. Keeps the buildings cool, consumes CO2, cleans effluent. Instead of applying carbon taxes on citizens ... why haven't they stepped up to the plate?

you're wondering why the US government is not doing something that apparently makes sense? okay...

shouldn't you be worried about jean claude and his secessionist buddies right now?

Winky

are you serious or simply delirious?
If the green crap worked people would be lining up
in droves to pay good money for it and private companies
couldn't build the stuff fast enough.

Fact is we are sitting on an ocean of oil, the technology to extract it and use it efficiently is in place
and it is still the cheapest source of energy on the planet and CO2 will never ever be an issue
because the planet naturally sequesters the crap in the
regolith and the seabeds otherwise we WOULD have the searing atmospheric conditions
found on Venus already.

2minkey

bootlicker
if you could pull your head out of your ass long enough to THINK you may recall that i am IN FAVOR of more drilling. you're so busy looking for a liberal to bash that you end up doing nothing more than rolling around in your own imaginary feces all day.

catocom

I have only one real question ... why hasn't the US gov't bought up every US made solar panel and planted it on top of a US gov't building already? They'd have their loans paid back by now, and be generating enough energy that there wouldn't be a gov't building as a net consumer anywhere. THAT would be a useful green stimulus that worked, wouldn't cost the tax payer a cent in the long run, and would help the overall energy deficit. Why doesn't every gov't building have a living roof? That's a proven technology. Keeps the buildings cool, consumes CO2, cleans effluent. Instead of applying carbon taxes on citizens ... why haven't they stepped up to the plate?
Watch "2016" when you can.
You'll understand.

Winky

I put the abortion issue on a par with fag marrige
who gives a shit when we are going bankrupt?
oh yes the usurper is going down big time
that much is a foregone conclusion
the key will be if the fascist racist homphobic abortion hating
cancer giving fundamentalist Christian right wing teabaggin' Nazi's
can take the Senate Oh and

344wec9.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
i find them both so terribly vile... must only vote based on likely short term economic impact...

2minkey

bootlicker
yeh kinda sad and flaccid idn't he? suspect slick willie has been greased by the wookie. more details later.

Winky

The thought of another four years of barry soetoro in the White House is horrifying.

2n8bitl.jpg

Winky

Cutting spending to balance the budget
• Repealing Obamacare entirely
• Securing the borders and opposing amnesty
• Stopping corporate bailouts
• Banning earmarks
• Establishing term limits
• Defending the 2nd Amendment