Another "Stop the hate" type displays his hatred

jimpeel

An Iraqi veteran was taping a gathering for Ohio gov. Strickland when this guy walks up and pours hot coffee down his back. The perp then walks by again and flips the guy off.

The Sheriff wants to speak to this guy and they got really good film of him.

VIDEO LINK

I thought the tea Party people were supposed to be the ones who are violent and hateful.

jimpeel

How do you figure this guy is a "Stop the hate" type?

You haven't seen the SEIU mobs with their "Stop the hate" signs and slogans? Let me enlighten you.

CLICK HERE

Here they are again with their "Stop the hate" rhetoric as one of them calls Andrew Breitbart a homosexual because of how his voice sounds. I assume that his wife and four kids were shocked to hear that he is a homo. These people also spat upon him.

CLICK HERE

And then there is this event where a citizen attempted to film a public official, the governor, at a public event where the public at large was invited. He was assaulted by a goon who took his camera and punched him in the face with it.

CLICK HERE

By the way, HERE is one of those racist Tea Party members.

spike

Not to interested in the stop the hate group and definitely not that liar Brietbart.

You missed my question though "How do you figure this guy is a "Stop the hate" type?".

It looks like you just got some talking points from Brietbart or something.

Also, how the hell is that last video related?

jimpeel

Leftists are hateful, violent people. They are all alike when it comes to justifiable violence to stop their opposition.

They display hatred and violence in the face of denial; and they claim that the opposition is what they are displaying themselves to be.

If you can't see that, if you can't see how these are all inexorably linked, then I can't help you.

ResearchMonkey

Where has Andrew Brietbart lied? -- are you thinking about the woman he exposed as a racist, who in context is a racist?

LMAO. Lefty's can't handle the truth let alone open observation -- pouring hot coffee down the back of an unsuspecting individual who is quietly filming. loliberals

Keep it coming mr astroturf, lie as if it were the truth until someone believes it.

jimpeel

Here is another hateful, racist Tea Party member listing the racism of the Democrat party.

CLICK HERE if you can handle the truth told to you by someone who knows best.

spike

Leftists are hateful, violent people. They are all alike when it comes to justifiable violence to stop their opposition.

They display hatred and violence in the face of denial; and they claim that the opposition is what they are displaying themselves to be.

If you can't see that, if you can't see how these are all inexorably linked, then I can't help you.[/QUOTE]

Oh Jim, usually you are capable of reasonable discussion but I can see you're not today. You're doing that vast irrational generalization thing I always have to point out to you.

Some leftists and some rightists are hateful violent people. Just look at RM and Winky. Now I wouldn't try and generalize you as just like Winky because that would be ridiculous.

The vast majority of white supremacist Stormfronters are right wingers. They even have a Tea Party subforum. There's 200,000 members.

I guess by your reasoning that makes all right wingers white supremacists.

Scott Roeder is a right winger hateful violent person. That makes all right wingers hateful violent murderers as well as white supremacists right?

Shooter at the Holocaust Museum? Jim Adkisson, who shot up a Unitarian church, killing two, because he hated liberals and gays. Byron Williams in his shootout with police on his way to kill Tides foundation and ACLU members?

We'll use your reasoning and just say all rightists are alike when it comes to racism and murder. these are all inexorably linked

Brietbart Lies

jimpeel

If you can't see that, if you can't see how these are all inexorably linked, then I can't help you.

Oh Jim, usually you are capable of reasonable discussion but I can see you're not today. You're doing that vast irrational generalization thing I always have to point out to you.

Some leftists and some rightists are hateful violent people. Just look at RM and Winky. Now I wouldn't try and generalize you as just like Winky because that would be ridiculous.

The vast majority of white supremacist Stormfronters are right wingers. They even have a Tea Party subforum. There's 200,000 members.

I guess by your reasoning that makes all right wingers white supremacists.

Scott Roeder is a right winger hateful violent person. That makes all right wingers hateful violent murderers as well as white supremacists right?

Shooter at the Holocaust Museum? Jim Adkisson, who shot up a Unitarian church, killing two, because he hated liberals and gays. Byron Williams in his shootout with police on his way to kill Tides foundation and ACLU members?

We'll use your reasoning and just say all rightists are alike when it comes to racism and murder. these are all inexorably linked

Brietbart Lies[/QUOTE]

The difference is that the Right denounces these acts of violence while the Left embraces, and seeks justification for, their violent brethren.

spike

The difference is that the Right denounces these acts of violence while the Left embraces, and seeks justification for, their violent brethren.

Ah Jim, you immediately tried for another irrational generalization as if I wouldn't notice. Most on the left and the right denounce acts of violence. Some on the left and the right embrace it.

Damn, you somehow missed the lack of denouncing even here for acts of violence and the attempted justification for bigotry and towards gays, muslims, women, etc. They even tried to defend a guy promoting racially segregated schools and discouraging race mixing.