Anybody watched X-Files Finale Series??

Berserker

My country has stop the broadcast of X-Files and I'm very eager to know what is the ending of the series. Does anyone have any good links to the whole storyline??

What did you guys thinks of the endings???

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Can't help you. The last x-files related thing i saw, was the movie.

ris

i did a quick search on google for episode guides and found a few. here is one that went up to season nine, although i don't know the episode names etc as i don't watch it :)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
will be watching and recording tonight. too bad it has to come to an end. :(

MuFu

Originally posted by Berserker
Thanks for the link ris. :D
2 bad you didn't watched X-Files. ;)

Heheh... I used to love watching the X-Files. Great program. It's a shame that our terrestrial TV doesn't show it anymore.

In fact I remember being in Malaysia one time, watching Astro (you use Astro?) and thinking that we really, really needed to get cable/satellite TV at home in the UK, just for X-Files and English Premiership football! One of the reasons I stopped following footie was because of the limited coverage on "normal" TV, to the extent that even Malaysia had more games. :eek:

Mind you, I now have broadband internet access at home and at uni and that more than makes up for it. How is the broadband internet coverage looking in MY, Beserker? We looked into it a while ago and it was very, very expensive and fairly limited. If prices in KL/PJ have dropped enough we might set up a connection so that my mum can video conference with my grandma. as it is I think it's still much more expensive than even here. :(

MuFu.

Berserker

Astro's satellite programmes got me bored. I would like to install an illegal satelite plus the decoder to watch any movies and p0rn movies that was aired from Taiwan etc...:D No need to pay for any access fee and programes fees :headbang:

The broadband connection in M'sia is catching up rapidly with DSL/ADSL connection but only limited access to some residential area ike condominium and flats. It' still a long way to go before broadband hits M'sia. If MultiMedia Super Corridor really comes into full swing, then I believe that 56K will slowly be obsolte. I jus hope that the telco here aren't just telling sweet promises.

MuFu

Originally posted by Berserker
Astro's satellite programmes got me bored. I would like to install an illegal satelite plus the decoder to watch any movies and p0rn movies that was aired from Taiwan etc...:D No need to pay for any access fee and programes fees :headbang:

Hehe... sounds like a sweet deal! :D

It's a shame that the technology boom was really cut down in its tracks by the economic slip. I've been around Cyber Jaya etc a couple of times and it's really exciting what they're trying to do there.

Thinking in my year out I might go and work in MY. Maybe for AMD, mweheheh.... :D

MuFu.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The ending was so-so. They named names & tied everybody together if you are/were a part time X Files watcher. If you were a usual watcher, you knew most of what was said already.

One true surprise in the whole show.

G

I like the show when it first came on the air but later it just got weird and uninteresting.