Anyone drinking tonight?

tarez

Sitting at the old house with the old crowd kicking back after taping some bad ass material for my movie today, just wondering in anyone else is enjoying the good substance known as alchol?

Dr. Morgan myself at the moment :headbang:

tarez

Vodka? Yuk.... 13 shots and ten beers one night made me black out for a while and I haven't touched it since. Other than mixing it with Mountain Dew one night (was acutally ok...then again you can kinda mix vodka with anything) Only time i have ever blacked out :mad:

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Vodka and Sprite for me (or lemonade as you UK people call it). My favorite is Absolut Kurant and Sprite.

Of course, I like Ketel One vodka better, but the Kurant is just so nice. ;)

ris

a couple of french lagers, generic crap that the missus and i fill half the fridge with so we can get through the week :)

MuFu

Well I kinda missed the thread, but went out and had more than my fair share of our uni drink, "Nasty". It's half beer, half cider, with a shot of blackcurrant (so basically snakebite + black). Then there's "Nastyshock" which is the same but with Red Aftershock in it. They won't serve this shit most places so I guess we are lucky (or stupid).

I just woke up with my face in a box of cheesy chips (gross-out!). It's 4pm. :D

MuFu.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Originally posted by Justintime
Vodka and orange juice, god made that drink ;)

I couldn't agree more...3 longdrink glasses finished now, 75% vodka, 25% orange juice. The best combination available :)