Anyone got more rodents to boil?...

ClarabellaUK

Damn it...

Got upset... drank a leetle wine and lager... thought it would be an idea to just check in with the "on a break" BF in a casual way...

2 texts, one offline MSN and an email later...

Me thinks I went a tad far! :blush:

In the immortal words of Hugh Grant in Four Weddings...

F**K!! F**K! F**KITY! F**K!

If he ever had feelings for me... they're well and truly dilluted now!!! In fact I think thats him running to the hills now!

Tonks! You can add your squirrels to my boiling rabbits!

ClarabellaUK

Define "a tad far"... did you tell him to fuck off or something?

No... the email was just to let him know I'd got a job interview... it was a round robin to pretty much all my contacts!

The texts were to basically tell him how hard I was finding the separation. How much I miss him and how I can't understand what the hell went wrong.. the second was similar when I got no response... with an apology for sending the first.

The MSN was rather more drunken... telling him that MY feelings haven't changed... that I can't stand not hearing from him at all... that I do hope he is gonna contact me cos not knowing is killing me!... ending with... Please! Please! Pelas! (drunk and typing through tears!)

ClarabellaUK

More of "too far" in a Stalking sense.:evileek:

Yup... but at the time it seems perfectly reasonable! :blush:

The man has to let me know whats happening though!

I feel like he's treating me mean in an attempt to make me call things off and save him the bother of stepping up and doing the bad deed!

Its not happening though!

My feelings for him haven't changed... if he can't be with me and his feelings have changed he needs to step up and let me know!

tonksy

I think he has told you what's happening but you won't read between the lines. Men seldom come out and say the bad news like a man (where did this phrase even come from?). The funny twist is you should be glad. He is showing his colors early.
A good man would have sat you down and said "I still love her, I'm going back to her, good luck to you".

ClarabellaUK

Perhaps Tonks... but i'm a believer...

He said he'd get back to me and I trust his word...

Besides... I know where he lives, where he works, drinks... a large proportion of his friends and his Dad really liked me!

Been talking with a lot of GFs about this... we reckon he's in commitment shock! He'll either take a few weeks to realise his 2 sad bachelor mates are just jealous... work up the courage to face me after breaking my heart... and get back to me with a positive!

Or he'll wanna put the breaks on... but he'll still contact me.

He's not a complete man! ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I once had to make a guy break up with me.

I asked him "Is something wrong?"
He said "Yes but we can't talk about it today."
I said "What do you mean?"
He said "Just, not today..."
I said "Tough shit, we're talking about this now. Go ahead say it."
He said "I don't want to see you anymore."
I said "OK" and hung up the phone.

It was our "One month anniversary", I was 16, he was 17. Men are balls-less, he wanted to break up with me but I had to MAKE him do it. Blah, I agree with Tonks.

Inkara1

I suppose it's possible he wanted to do it in person... naw, that might be too much "being a man" or "having balls."

tonksy

You know, I really think that's what's wrong with this country. I think, with a fair amount of exceptions, that every man in this country under the age of 35 needs to man up. Grow a set and do what is required, do what is right even if it hurts, embarrasses you, or is, SHOCK!, hard.
We are quickly becoming a matriarchal society and everyone wants to bitch about the feminists when the truth is is that women are sick of carrying their men and want the recognition they deserve as individuals....because it's hard. Being an adult is hard.

*Gets off soap box.

ClarabellaUK

You know, I really think that's what's wrong with this country. I think, with a fair amount of exceptions, that every man in this country under the age of 35 needs to man up. Grow a set and do what is required, do what is right even if it hurts, embarrasses you, or is, SHOCK!, hard.
We are quickly becoming a matriarchal society and everyone wants to bitch about the feminists when the truth is is that women are sick of carrying their men and want the recognition they deserve as individuals....because it's hard. Being an adult is hard.

*Gets off soap box.

*rapturous applause*

You go girl!

Agree with nobs on... or with the point made... maybe knobheads on! :roll2:

ClarabellaUK

Update...

Still no response from man last seen running to the hills...

OOOoooooOOOOOOoooH!

I need chocolate... I've moved from shock and tears... to anger amd resentment!!!!