Anyone want to buy a car?

Professur

Why sell it you ask? Well there are a couple of reasons that I have decided to sell Copperhead, one, I am pretty much done with it as far as the show is concerned and have many, many other projects that I am working on and need to make room for. Because of my schedule and commitments, I only had Copperhead out about 5 or 6 times last year, and those were for shows or exhibitions. Anybody who knows me, knows that I hate to let a vehicle just sit and collect dust, and for a vehicle like Copperhead to be just sitting is a shame. Especially once you’ve experienced the thrill of stomping it to the floor and feeling 700HP of Big Block Chevy roar to life! I’m telling you this truck will MOVE, and you can’t help driving it that way!

The other reason,….. and the main reason,…… is more serious. When I was at the SEMA show this last November, I had a couple of guys come up to meet me and shake hands. These were young guys in their early 20’s and were all full of laughs and smiles, and were complete hot rod nuts. But that’s not all, they were also disabled Vets home from Iraq. One was missing a leg, and had the artificial one all striped with Von Dutch style pinstriping, the other had had numerous skin graphs on his face.

When I asked them why they seemed so happy and upbeat, they told me they were part of an organization called “Operation Comfort” and it’s Automotivation program. This is a non-for-profit charity that takes our wounded warriors and instead of doing rehabilitation in a cold, sterile hospital…..they re-hab them by teaching them to build Hot Rods! A fully restored early Bronco chassis that they had done was sitting in the Painless Performance Wiring booth, and it looked great! The success of this approach was immediately apparent by just looking at these guys. This was one of the most fantastic, real-world, hands-on charities I have ever seen, and it couldn’t go to more deserving people then those that have served our country. If you haven’t heard of “Operation Comfort” I urge you to check it out and get involved if you can.

So, that is the main reason to sell Copperhead. Part of the procedes of the sale will go to the “Operation Comfort – Automotivation program. Everybody knows that when the economy gets tight like it is right now, the areas that always get hit the hardest and are the first to go are the charities and organizations that rely on our giving. We can’t let that happen! This is a way of giving what I can to try and help this tremendous organization and a truly worthwhile cause…..I encourage you to do the same.

Thank you, and Good Luck!

Stacey David

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___Stacey-Davids-Copperhead-1967-C10-Custom-Pickup_W0QQitemZ140306207384QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item140306207384&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308