Are you a lover or a fighter?

75renegade

Just a few thoughts for your consideration...

Fighters love to fight. My current view is that the fighter's basic premise in life is to march onto the next confrontation...to challenge, assess the opponent(s) and stategize the most effective means by which a conquest may bring the desired victory, propelling them onward to find the next opportunity to assess, confront and defeat the ones who will inevitably yield to their penetrating force and submit.

Lovers have an equally penetrating force and in contrast, I submit that lovers fight to love. My current view is that the lover's basic premise in life is to march onto the next opportunity...to love, find balance with the one(s) whom have become the focus of their affections, who may or may not choose to reciprocate the unconditional love that the lover offers.

Admitedly, I currenty have a limited perspective on the mission and the soul of the fighter, but I know that both the lover and the fighter do in fact fight...however, each has his/her own separate agenda. (That's where you fighters can help me out if you care to)

I believe that both are equally needed on this terestrial ball, but I think each of us may identify with one more than the other.

Perhaps you care to elaborate on the suggested premises and I would be glad to be enlightened by the experiences of your journeys, whether lover or fighter...

Myself...I am without a doubt a lover.

I love without thought to the possibilities of personal losses...a discipline I have spent my life refining and also a heritage from my ancestors before me.

In my view, an effective lover loves intentionally and must anticipate that the world in which he/she loves cares not of love nor of the potential losses of those who have committed themselves to a life of seeking and offering themselves to those who would be loved.

So...are you a "lover" or a "fighter" and what has your experience as either or both brought you?

75renegade

Me? I'm more of a fighter...basically if it gets in my way, it's gonna get knocked off it's feet!!

Besides...love is for wimpy poets and babies!:grumpy:

75renegade

:gun6: I'm definitely a "lover".:heartred:

Fighting is okay but I prefer flowers over hand grenades any day!

I think your just another ungrateful, draft-dodging sociall parasite!

In case you have forgotten pansy, it is the fighters around the world that gave you the freedom to love whatever or whomever you wish:mad4:

75renegade

I think your just another ungrateful, draft-dodging sociall parasite!

In case you have forgotten pansy, it is the fighters around the world that gave you the freedom to love whatever or whomever you wish:mad4:

No, I haven't forgotten Renny, but it seems you have forgotten that it is love that gives us all somthing to fight for!:winkkiss:

75renegade

Wow, it's really starting to heat up in here...where's the administrative protection when you need it? :eek5:

They're probably all out shopping for chocolate and flowers...either that or they're applying for their gun permits and lusting over new the selection of Desert Eagles and accessories!! *piss2*

MrBishop

I guess that by your description, I'd be more of a lover than a fighter. I find that arguing over points is a waste of energy that if used collaboratively could resolve most issues easily and quickly.

I prefer not seeing people taking chunks out of each other, especially over minutiae, so I end up playing mediator more often that I have time for.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Oh I'm a Lover.
Ohhh... how I love to love.
Love love love.

Anyone on this board who reads anything I post would know that ;) :hump: