Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot By Gunman

spike

You wouldn't know violent rhetoric if it bit you in the ass.

Damn, you really put the heavy blindfold on huh. "shoot them in the head" and hunting democrats with ammo are both violent and rhetoric. It's pathetic if you can't recognize that.

I can't imagine what would actually be an acceptable example to you except something along the lines of "murder this person right now, I mean it....and if Gonz couldn't figure it out tell him this is definitely violent rhetoric".

ResearchMonkey

You got your ass handed to you during the last election and now you are trying to silence the opposition. Silence us and see what happens next you dupnik.

I'd be happy if you cut your own tongue out. Do it in protest.

image10th.jpg

spike

". The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep's clothing -- change the pose. You will get the ends.

You've been using them? They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head."

Yep, pretty clear. Call people radicals and commies and encourage your listeners to shoot them in the head. What a fucking psycho.

"Didn't we learn that lesson from Usama bin Laden? I heard his warning in 1998. I said on the air at the time, listen to him. We didn't listen. We didn't listen to the revolutionaries in Germany, the revolutionaries in Russia or Venezuela or Cuba -- no, no, no. They all have one thing in common. They have all called for revolution.

They want to overthrow our entire system of government, and their words say it. Why won't you believe it?"

Then go on to compare them to Usama bin Laden? What a fucking dickhead.

ResearchMonkey

Nah, about 90% or more of the stuff I voted for went my way. I'm pretty sure you got your ass handed to you
Of course you think that, you're an idiot.

My congressman wasn't even challenged and we came close, very close, to getting Vidak into the 23rd. My Senator is still that same stupid bitch and I'm OK with Brown having to face the music; he is a nut but hes not stupid like you are.

The legislature is screwed, I say good, let them spend it all until we come to a screeching halt broke.

It's the fed I'm worried about. Our nation is in bad shape and the Calvary has arrived with the 112th. Pelosi cleaned the swamp by accident.

catocom

some guy went into a police station and shot 4 also, in Detroit.
WTF, I guess somebody declared open season on cops.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/2...rtment-respond-sto-precinct-shooting-reports/

I wonder if it's just coincident, or if we're gonna hear about more.

I guess I'm not the only one that had that notion...:erm:

Authorities Fear Cops Being Targeted After at Least 11 Officers Shot in 24 Hours
"It's not a fluke," Richard Roberts, a spokesman for the International Union of Police Associations, told MSNBC.com. "There's a perception among officers in the field that there’s a war on cops going on."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/2...targeted-officers-shot-hours/?test=latestnews