Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot By Gunman

jimpeel

Spike,

Per your post at #68 a lot of that so called "violence" was filler for white space. Testimony? Meetings? That's violence in your mind? Then your simply posting that screed must be violence.

ResearchMonkey

spikesays.jpg

You should feel pretty embarrassed spike now that its become pretty clear this guy fell off that lefty cliff into the deadly pit. It's too bad your liberal conscious dreaming probably interferes with your ability grasp the facts of the matter.

Did you hear that some democrats are planning on picketing the funeral of little Christina Green. Fred Phelps is taking his donkey-assed 'christian' family to be a insult this little girls death.

You people are all riled, worked up and fit to be tied. What other violence can we expect from your people before we take back the whitehouse and senate?

Yeah, good job pal, you've created another monster that we will have to be put down. -- keep up the good work buddy.

1294710387794.jpg

Hows that hope and change working out for you?

rofl3.gif

spike

Spike,

Per your post at #68 a lot of that so called "violence" was filler for white space. Testimony? Meetings? That's violence in your mind? Then your simply posting that screed must be violence.

Even with nitpicking there's a hell of a lot of violence or intended violence there.

spike

You should feel pretty embarrassed spike now that its become pretty clear this guy fell off that lefty cliff into the deadly pit.

Facts of the matter are that he was clearly no lefty. How on earth your mind can convince itself that an anti-government goldbug shooting at a Dem is a lefty the world will never know.

Did you hear that some democrats are planning on picketing the funeral of little Christina Green. Fred Phelps is taking his donkey-assed 'christian' family to be a insult this little girls death.

Fred Phelps is sudo religious gay hater. He shares a lot in common with you. Lots of other cons including some of your Stromfront buddies are celebrating this.

You people are all riled, worked up and fit to be tied. What other violence can we expect from your people before we take back the whitehouse and senate?

Your people are the riled up hate filled violent people. Sorry man, you've made it too obvious. What did Winky say? Assassinate and be done with it or something right. That was his recommendation.

spikesays.jpg

I like this image of Republicans. :thumbup:

ResearchMonkey

Sure does show the diversity of the left doesn't it. WBC to schizophrenic murderers not to mention Islamic radicals and eco-terrorist.

I guess you knee jerk reaction to blame Conservatives seems to falling its face. Too bad your wishes of curtailing free speech isn't gonna help you here. Looks like Obama is going to have to work harder to circumvent the constitution administratively.

You should be embarrassed.

Have you ever heard of Yuri Bezmenov?

You really should watch your back buddy.

You never who might lurking behind you.

spikeisgonnagetraept.jpg

You're gonna get raept!

;)

spike

Sure does show the diversity of the left doesn't it. WBC to schizophrenic murderers not to mention Islamic radicals and eco-terrorist.

You know Islamic radical are right wing right? You didn't? Well I'm learnin' ya. :laugh:

Also the psuedo christianity and gay hate of WBC shares so much in common with you it make me wonder if your a member. Stormfronters, Neo Nazis, haters, and rapists. The right sure does have some diversity.

I guess you knee jerk reaction to blame Conservatives seems to falling its face. Too bad your wishes of curtailing free speech isn't gonna help you here. Looks like Obama is going to have to work harder to circumvent the constitution administratively.

You made up some more troll shit again. You should be embarrassed. You're going to get called on it every time.

You really should watch your back buddy.

You never who might lurking behind you.

Nah, I can handle myself. Watch your own back.

340x.jpg

spike

THOUGHT POLICE!!!!!

Yes, stopping intended violence is THOUGHT POLICE! OMGZ!!!

"California Highway Patrol officers arrest Byron Williams, 45, after a shootout on I-580 in which more than 60 rounds are fired. Officers had pulled Williams over in his pick-up for speeding and weaving in and out of traffic when he opened fire on them with a handgun and a long gun. Williams, a convicted felon, is shot several times, but survives because he is wearing body armor. Williams, a convicted felon, reveals that he was on his way to San Francisco to "start a revolution" by killing employees of the ACLU and Tides Foundation. Williams' mother says her son was angry at "Left-wing politicians" and upset by "the way Congress was railroading through all these Left-wing agenda items."

They should have fucking waiting until he killed the people he intended too huh? :rolleyes:

catocom

They should have fucking waiting until he killed the people he intended too huh? :rolleyes:

not the same.
He was a convicted felon, and not supposed to have a gun anyway.
Law was broken long before any shots were fired.
(unless he had his 'rights' reinstated)

comparison = fail

spike

Re: The dream police will be coming your way...

How do you do that?
2821ct5.jpg

Like this:

"November 3, 2010—James Patock, 66, of Pima County, Arizona, is arrested on the National Mall in the District of Columbia after law enforcement authorities find a .223 caliber rifle, a .243 caliber rifle barrel, a .22 caliber rifle, a .357 caliber pistol, several boxes of ammunition, and propane tanks wired to four car batteries in his truck and trailer. Patock former neighbor in Arizona reported that, "He hated the president. He hated everything. He said if he got a chance he would shoot the president." Patock tells authorities he is a member of the National Rifle Association."

"March 29, 2010—Nine members of the MIchigan-based "Hutaree" Christian militia are arrested and charged with seditious conspiracy and attempting to deploy weapons of mass destruction. The group had allegedly plotted to kill a law enforcement officer and then detonate improvised explosive devices (IEDs) during the officer's funeral procession. The group targeted federal officials, members of the law enforcement "brotherhood" and other participants in the "New World Order."

spike

not the same.
He was a convicted felon, and not supposed to have a gun anyway.
Law was broken long before any shots were fired.
(unless he had his 'rights' reinstated)

comparison = fail

I didn't make a comparison. I gave an example of stopping intended violence. Which it did.

catocom

I'm glad you agree that some things just cannot be preempted.

We don't need rights taken away from everybody because of a few.
It has to be a case by case basis.

So, your comment has nothing to do with this thread.
Just more retoric. As usual.

ResearchMonkey

You know Islamic radical are right wing right? You didn't? Well I'm learnin' ya.

The truth is that the moosy's overwhelming support/vote Obanana. On a geopolitical linear graph of religion you might be right. As far as Conservative American believer in the Constitution, (read: American Politics) polar opposite.

Even Osama endorsed Obama. Don't let reality deter your spindled thinking.