Australian cheerleaders told to cover up midriffs

alex

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) - Australian cheerleaders have been banned from baring midriffs by officials of the sport who fear displays of skin may encourage eating disorders.

I know everytime I see a belly button I go into an feeding frenzy :rolleyes:

Source

unclehobart

You would if you never saw them again. Once you hide something, it starts to take on a certain allure of eroticism because it is a forbidden fruit. An easy example is the great muslim world of veiled and frumpy clothed women. Seeing just a little bit of leg or getting a peek under the veil is the equivalent of a peeping Tom looking through your window as you shower.

unclehobart

If you would have said 'kick's', I could have directed you to Route 66... but jollies.. hmmm.. that's a toughie. Jollies are probably on backorder.

freako104

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) - Australian cheerleaders have been banned from baring midriffs by officials of the sport who fear displays of skin may encourage eating disorders.

Yeah. I can almost see that. In the Great Plains. With all the other bullshit. Dammit I say show the midriffs. I dont care about the sport but the cheerleaders. Now they are worth watching

Winky

its true if a gurl has a four pack
she must have an eating disorder!

and she has anymore than a B cup
she's plastic?