Awe, it's sooooo cute! What's it's name????

AlphaTroll

So, I bet some guys think their pretty clever with the names they come up with (no pun......no really) for their dangly bits.

HAHA - Perfumed Garden's got ye beat maties :D

(Oz - ye'd sure recognise this ;))

Abou aïne, he with one eye (OH, beware the spitting cyclops that would be the undoing of us all!)
El atsar, the pusher (seems that the nimble penis has decided to enhance it's fortunes by selling drugs on the open market)
El hamama, the pigeon (...........somehow I find it difficult to imagine any 'member' being so agile as to be able to peck breadcrumbs from the floor)
El dommar, the odd-headed (upon closer inspection James realised that he was in fact decendant from the Coneheads)
El ahlil, the liberator (Ah - ye see, the secret weapon in Iraq! Always knew they were a bunch of pricks)
El bekkaï, the weeping one (Someone must have poked it in it's one eye!)
El zodamme, the crowbar (For particularly difficult situations - guaranteed to force open even the tightest.....................clam)
El hezzaz, the rummager (must be difficult to find anything with just one eye)
Abou lâaba, the expectorant (OK - not for nothing, but does Vick's cough syrup not boast about being an expectorant? Guess if ye take it orally it would be good for clearing up the chest!)
El deukkak, the striker (Yeah well, blight of the modern world I suppose. But buddy, this is my factory & I say - No Work - No PAY!)
El dekhal, the housebreaker (Must be South African - it's a profession here - for those unfortunate souls that failed Highjacking school)

So - do you think you could beat that???

tonksy

it never ceases to amaze me the sheer number of words or phrases there are.....dick, cock, member, unit, johnson, manroot(yeah, thats ones bad but it's in this book i'm reading so it springs to mind).

men, if you call your penis "mr. happy", you should seek some help.

Rose

Stanley's the only one I've ever heard. And as far as I know, my husband doesn't have a name. Or he's not told me it. *lol*

Rose

:p Okay, I didn't phrase it right. D'oh. There are some words that Rose can't really say (or type) without blushing. So ... yeah. I dun't know his .. um, ... "member's" name. :p

AlphaTroll

LOL - 'member' just sounds so wrong....hehe, like he would then really require a nickname (or username for that matter) - oh flippen hell, I'm getting all these thoughts about sex being like a big ol' OTC & all the dicks need usernames & passwords to have access :D

Make it stop!!!!!!

AlphaTroll

I've also hear it referred to as Big Mac, Big John and Buster (for some reason the small ones always get 'big' names)

And Johnny - which was rather amusing because the guy in question danced around nekkid, singing a song by a local artist that goes something like "Johnny was 'n cowboy, Johnny was 'n rushkop, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny maak 'n groot geraas. Johnny was 'n genius, Johnny was 'n fokop - Johnny, Johnny stadig nou, Johnny, Johnny kap dit flou - Johnny is nie dood nie, Johnny is nie dood nie Johnny is nie dood nie, hy's net uitgepass"

(I'll try & translate it: Johnny was a cowboy, Johnny was a rush-head (erm - druggy), Johnny x 3 makes a big noise. Johnny was a genius, Johnny was a fuckup. Johnny x2 slow down, Johnny x2 go wild. Johnny isn't dead (Johnny isn't dead) he's just passed out)

See why I couldn't seriously consider giving this oke the time of day :rolleyes: