[b], I have just one question ...

Ardsgaine

b is in the middle of moving, and doesn't have computer access right now. He asked me to check out this thread and see what the responses were like... I'll tell him he got the thumbs up. I'm sure that'll make him happy. :p :)

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by kuulani
, all I can say is "yummy" ;)

He is cute, isn't he? You know, I've loved him since the first time I held him in my arms. I was just sixteen then... I remember feeling so awkward. He was my first...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
....... :confuse3:

son? lover? nephew? boyfriend? friend? student? babysitter? ummm......... lab partner? fishing buddy? seatmate on the bus?

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by nalani
ooohhh . ... inquiring minds want to know :)

Heheh. He's my older sister's first born. We have a picture of that first meeting somewhere. I'll have to get it from mom and post it. I really did feel awkward. Thought he might break.

He was a little tyke then. Bigger than me now.

nalani

that was your 3rd? It was my first *cocky grin*

:D

I had no idea that they were even related! Tell him that we miss him a lot :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:( my first two were good guesses! :D I forgot to put driving instructor on the end of the list, though :laugh:

:clap: I win! I win! :D

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by nalani
*bitchslaps the cable people for keeping him away from us for so long*

:D

Yeah, he was telling me that they screwed up the transfer somehow and it's going to take another 36 hrs to get it hooked up... I think that's what he said. We were at a wedding, and there was a lot going on.

i hate moving, i had 2 mbit cable a my first place, then 512kB DSL at my second place, here i had to get 256K cable, then dialup while i waited for my DSL and now presently 1Mbit DSL :laugh:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by Justintime
i hate moving, i had 2 mbit cable a my first place, then 512kB DSL at my second place, here i had to get 256K cable, then dialup while i waited for my DSL and now presently 1Mbit DSL :laugh:

:hmm:

you think that's funny? ;)