[b], i know somebody asked you this before.....

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
how did you find out you are gay?
how old were you?
you never liked girls?
was there a certain age in which you did not feel attracted to girls nor boys?
an age in which you were bisexual?

(and such) :confuse3:

hope you don't mind answering.

[b]

I don't mind answering at all, but Lorrimar and I are headed out for lunch, so I'll answer those and any more when I get back.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
*feels awkward remembering all those time I showered and shared one bed with my halfbrother, not knowing he was gay*

:D

kuulani

Shadowfax said:
*feels awkward remembering all those time I showered and shared one bed with my halfbrother, not knowing he was gay*

:D

you were grossed out 'cause he was your halfbro?
;)

[b]

Shadowfax and Gato_Solo may not want to read this...

Louis asked:

How did you find out you were gay? By fooling around with other guys and realizing I enjoyed it.

How old were you? I remember fooling around with guys my age from very early on. I was in middle school when I started having the serious thoughts about who I was.

You never liked girls? Actually I did. I had a few girlfriends, and one I would of married if she would of let me. I haven't seen her since high school and I don't know what I would do if I saw her again.

Was there a certain age in which you did not feel attracted to boys nor girls? I am a very sexual person. I cannot think of a time when I wasn't attracted to either or.

An age in which you were bisexual? That is a hard question to answer. I do not like to think of myself as gay, or straight, or bisexual. I am currently in a homosexual relationship. I appreciate and enjoy the male physic in all aspects. While I have never had sex with a woman, I can't see why I would be unable to appreciate and enjoy that experience as well. I was looking for somebody I could hang out with and be myself around. I've found that has been easier with guys then with women.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
edit too late reply D

Interesting answers, ! You're quite clearly not like most other gay people I know )
Nice to hear your point of view!

Psycho

, your story sounds exactly like the one I heard from a friend of mine who turned out to be bisexual/gay too. Although I was kind of scared at first (especially since I returned some comments because I thought he was just fooling around and I don't have any feelings for guys at all myself), it's his life and he can do with it whatever he wants. I respect his courage, it's not easy coming out for such a thing...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
thanks for the answers :D
the naturality in which you answer and you do not feel offended by these questions is something admirable. OK, i know what you are thinking :D, but i know many gay people that actually feel "attacked" if somebody asks them about it. I'd find my self "weird" if somebody asked me those questions about my heterosexuality, and i'd probably just answer "'cause i do, or 'cause i am" :confuse3:

some more questions might come to my mind later.
thanks once again ;) :cocktail:

[b]

nalani, now if only i can get to hawaii w/out bill noticing...

Psycho, no, it's not. bill is currently struggling with the fact that he can no longer put off telling his parents. I worry for him, and it's hard to know what to do to help him. I just tell him I'll be there if he needs me.

kuulani

I'm wondering ... is it getting easier for homosexual people to "come out" in other parts of the world?

Here in Hawaii, it's almost normal to have at least one homosexual, or more, in our families. Heck, with all the queens in my family, they can make their own gender-bender revue ;)

[b]

Luis G, no problem. i'm about as open and unoffendable as you can get. That's why mitchshafts comment in the thread "Revenge is sweet" was so funny to me. That and being called a "Real Live :gay:" :D

nalani

ku'u no kidding .. it's kinda disheartening when the men in our family know how to apply makeup better than we do :D

- no need to devise a plan ..bring him along ;)

[b]

- no need to devise a plan ..bring him along

nalani, he's tried chicks, he's gay :D But I've kept telling him if some woman approached me and I thought she was hot, he'd just have to deal with it...hmm, *starts checking cheaptickets.com*

kuulani

A very hot female friend of ours had a girlfriend, but now wants more children, so she is is available again. Shall I introduce you to her, ? brow

[b]

My mom is all about wanting me to have children. She's not able to have anymore and so now it's up to me to give her grandkids. I bet she'd buy the plane ticket...