Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gay Superhero Extraordinaire

image.php

Wow, this could get fun :D

SuperGonzoFP.gif

[b]

HAHA, I forgot about being the pool boy. I wouldn't know if gay pants are better, I try to stay as naked as possible...

The avatar is from a comic book that a friend of mine and I are working on. I've got some concept art for the characters somewhere I can dig up and post. The Flame is me, she did the art during my red mohawk phase. Interesting times.

And Nixy, you're not on crack, or at least if you are you are right that I didn't have hair, or actually that I kept it shaved pretty close.

ResearchMonkey, not planning to experience it doesn't mean it can't happen, I mean, everybody knows that's what gay people do... 10% is not enough or some stupid shit like that.

Oz

wow, ain't seen a thread grow this quick since tonksy declared she'd lost her knickers somerwhere in the entertainment forum (jokin' tonks :winkkiss: )

Watcher ..... welcome back......erm, nice to meetcha....erm, buggrit.....hello and welcome back :D

Stop Laughing

I'm gone for 3 weeks and I missed that! Time to go searching... :D

Hey ! Haven't seen you since I was visiting this place long ago at a pace of 5 minutes a week!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
[b] said:
And Nixy, you're not on crack,

DAMN IT! I Spent all that money for NOTHING then?? hahaha JOKING JOKING! I've never done nor bought crack...

I'm glad to hear I'm not going nuts though :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, in my case...it's kinda hard to go somewhere that I am already at...or it's really easy to go somewhere I already am...or something...

kale

By the way, Flame.... errr, , speaking strictly as your Lesbian Cohort Extraordinaire, you looked better with the flaming red fauxhawk. So much more.. what's the word... SUPERFABOO

Butch!

freako104

though I already said this I gotta say it again. welcome back ! good to see you back and posting again