[b]!!!!!

[b]

Howdy.

I haven't been on because right now we don't have A/C in the apartment, and the computer room puts off too much heat to be in here sweating balls in front of this damn thing.

They came by yesterday to look at the A/C unit and did a wonderful job in making the apartment hotter.

It's been 85 in here all day long. Gross.

I actually have a post to put together about my weekend. I guess I could do that now...

nalani

*tries to get the visions of sweaty balls out of my head* .. ARRGGG ...

:D

at any rate, it's good to see you .. :)

kuulani

Having sweaty balls is not fun ...

One of the good things about coming back to work is that at least now I have a/c ... back at home, I had three fans on in one room, at it was still hot as hell!!

nalani

hey ... I have two questions ..

do you have ICQ? if you do, add me ...

and how do you make the without having to do the b and /b in brackets?

[b]

sweaty balls... melts in your hands, not in your mouth. Not that I would know.. *winka winka*

;) :D (we'll leave it at that)

Nalani:

I use Trillian, which I think has an ICQ emulator, but I don't know my old ICQ number. I guess I could always look it up. I do Yahoo. I'm bongomon79.

I don't know about the second part. I'm guessing because I always just use it at the bottom of my post it doesn't cause any problems. But to be honest, I like the way looks.

Professur

Ku'u, how would you know what having sweaty balls feels like? Something you wanna let the rest of the class know?

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I was wondering the same thing prof. Ku'u with sweaty balls. This i gotta see... :D