[b]!!!!

Ardsgaine

He was there and then he was gone... :(

I guess it's not like I couldn't call him on the phone. I just wanted to see what he was up to this morning. He stopped by with Bill the other night and stayed 'til after 11pm. He's the one who told us that Jupiter could be seen. We all took the telescope out in the front yard and stood around freezing while Jan lined it up on various celestial bodies for us to peer at. Then we sat around and shot the shit for awhile...

nalani

hmm.. maybe he wasn't there .. sometimes I come here and I'm not logged in but there's my name ... on the list ... something fishy is going on here [Thelma voice in the middle of a Scooby Doo moment] ... I think this calls for an investigation![/Thelma voice]

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Related to his phone tech job? If so, she might've just been playing him.

nalani: I'll check into it but I think you may just be seeing a cached version of the page when you see your name on the list when first opening the site up. Next time that happens (if it does) take a note of what time it says it is down at the bottom.

[b]

Hi all.

Sorry, got wrapped up in life, I'd say you know what I mean, but most of you freaks are on here 24/7 :D

School is good. Today was day 3 of the new semester. The class added about 6 new people and so the darkroom is chalk full of newbies. I can call them newbies now that this is my second semester. I actually did most of the teaching today in the darkroom as well as showing them how to mat their own pictures. Plus, this morning I had to fix the enlarger I normally use b/c one of them broke it yesterday. Of course, I had fun taking it apart and it now works better than it did before they broke it.

My teacher says he's gonna have me work on all of them from now on. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Of course, with all that's been going on I haven't got any real work done.

I turned out one picture for 3 days worth of school and while I'm happy with it, my teacher isn't. I know, I should scan it and post it here, well, in the creative arts forum. Then you guys and tell me how it turned out.

And yes, I did make a girl cry yesterday. Making her cry made me feel better (she deserved it, and yes, I can be the judge of that), but then I was pissed off cause I had to listen to her cry.

If only these other job prospects would pan out so I could quit that place.

Anyway, that's me. That's school. And that's life. I scan and post that pic later.

Right now I'm gonna go out and enjoy this beautiful day.

greenfreak

Thanks for posting , I know you must be busy. You certainly sound it!

I think you really have to know your stuff in order to teach others--especially when they ask questions you would never think of. :) I think it's a good thing.

You're making me want to go do this myself. :)