Bacon>Toys

Kruz

This!, is the BEST burger I've yet to eat.... 2/3lb of goodness on a bun
The $6.00 burger at Hardee's :drewl:

Inkara1

Mmm... just finished having In-N-Out. Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm! Dee-lish! A 4x4, fries and chololate shake... it just doesn't get any better than this. Ain't that right, Gonz? Mmm... good! I bet you wish you could have some right now, don't you. :D

unclehobart

Bah! Be a man a get a Fuddruckers 1 lb single patty mondo burger with the three slices of cheese and 6 strips of bacon. Its a decent appetizer.

Winky

I had COMPLETELY forgotten aboot Fudruckers.
There's one 6 miles from here and I'll have to have lunch there today YUM!

Kruz

unclehobart said:
Bah! Be a man a get a Fuddruckers 1 lb single patty mondo burger with the three slices of cheese and 6 strips of bacon. Its a decent appetizer.
Had it... it was so-so, had better.

Inkara1 said:
Wouldn't that require a Fuddrucker's though?
we have two of them in the area..

unclehobart

Inkara1 said:
Wouldn't that require a Fuddrucker's though?
Have them FedEx one... better yet... just go buy a big Italian sub, slice it in half, and make your own homemade 3 pound demon burger with an entire pack of bacon.

*this is starting to remind me of that dainty woman that wolfed down that monster burger from 2 weeks ago*

tonksy

Gonz said:
Whataburger is in AZ, NM, TX & OK. Huge, tasty burgers. There was a Weinerschnitzel in Marina Del Rey & we were in Venice. They were hard to find. In n Out Burger never needed anything else. It would have to be sumthin speshal to beat the double double.
we have them in louisiana and florida. i will not eat there. it has been ruined for me.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Mmm... just finished having In-N-Out. Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm! Dee-lish! A 4x4, fries and chololate shake... it just doesn't get any better than this. Ain't that right, Gonz? Mmm... good! I bet you wish you could have some right now, don't you. :D

:finger:

Unc said:
Fuddrucker's

Good but not worth the price.

tonksy said:
it has been ruined for me.
Que?

abooja said:
Bacon is my god.

Then the Lord sayeth;
EAT ME!!!

K62

unclehobart said:

:eek: no thanks! I would rather live to be over 25.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
unclehobart said:

How I miss fuddruckers :(

chcr

Too cute for words
K62 said:
:eek: no thanks! I would rather live to be over 25.

Y'know what? I'll soon be twice that and I eat bacon burgers all the time. OTOH, I'm having chest paims right now (j/k). Remember that it's not in the doctors best interest for you to be healthy.

K62

chcr said:
Y'know what? I'll soon be twice that and I eat bacon burgers all the time. OTOH, I'm having chest paims right now (j/k). Remember that it's not in the doctors best interest for you to be healthy.

1 lb single patty mondo burger with the three slices of cheese and 6 strips of bacon all the time? :D