Bacon>Toys

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
There's a little hole in the wall place here that serves up burgers thick enough to choke a horse. Everey so often I just gotta have one. I regret it for a coupla days after, but a man can only be so strong...

HomeLAN

Around here, there's also Backyard Burgers. Only burger I've ever had that can compete with Fuddruckers.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Must just be me, but Fudrucker's did NOT impress me when I went there. Overpriced food, rude staff, snotty patrons, and bland menu. Course, it's been a few years since I went...the experience was so negative it'll take quite a bit to drag me back.

Backyard Burgers are very good. Haven't had one of those in years. Don't think we have one close to here.

unclehobart

SouthernN'Proud said:
Must just be me, but Fudrucker's did NOT impress me when I went there. Overpriced food, rude staff, snotty patrons, and bland menu. Course, it's been a few years since I went...the experience was so negative it'll take quite a bit to drag me back.

Backyard Burgers are very good. Haven't had one of those in years. Don't think we have one close to here.
That is the thing of it for some establishments. If the management, employees, and the raw presentation and care of the facility fall into a quagmire, it stains ones opinion of that franchise forever. I too have similar stories to tell about Burger King and KFC as to why I will not darken their doors again.

Out local Fudd's has taken on a 50's/ flashy music motif that looks like Woodstock mated with a Vegas whorehouse and created a gaudy beast-child. The food was still great though because management was strong and the employees knew how to prepare it well.