Bad coke

Inkara1

The only soda in the machine here at work that's caffeinated and not diet is Coca-Cola. I bought a can of it today, and it didn't taste right. Ever get a Sprite or other clear soda from the fountain, tasted it, and found out that the syrup was all gone so it was just the carbonated water? That's what I was tasting in the Coke, even though it was out of the can and not the fountain.

Icky poo. :sick:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My conclusion is you drink way too much soda...that shite isn't good for you.

woodman19_99

Well, I did try Coke Black just a few weeks ago. They were giving out free samples in Times Square so I figured what the hell, I'll give it a shot.

THAT STUFF WAS PURE DEATH! I had figured it was just some new Coke formula they were trying out. Turns out, it's Coke and Coffee together. Not a recommended bevereage, ever. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You could...bring oranges and a squeezy juicer thing.

The way the ads make things appear to be in California, there are oranges in every corner.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:
You could...bring oranges and a squeezy juicer thing.

The way the ads make things appear to be in California, there are oranges in every corner.

Isn't that Florida?

Inkara1

Most of the tree fruit is grown in the Central Valley. Wine grapes are by far the dominant crop in my immediate area.

rrfield

FRD0609.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Bringing your own beverages eliminates needing to depend on what someone else decides should be in the machine.

Starya

Luis G said:
Pepsi max has aspartame.......really healthy stuff.
I don't smoke, I don't do any drugs, I hardly drink any alcohol, I don't drive, I don't tan, I don't jaywalk....

Gotta give the world at least one way to be rid of me. Only seems fair.