Bad Food

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, I know this forum is "good food" but I've got a story about something I thought was gonna be good food...cook 2 eggs in a plain omlette, toast an everything bagel, lightly butter both sides of the bagel, place cheddar cheese on the bottom of the bagel, place the cooked egg on the cheese, put some ketchup on the egg and close it up...now, I dunno what about this is making it ick cause really it sounds like a tastey breakfast sandwich...but it's not...:(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
It's the ketchup :sick:

You need like...salsa for something like that.

I make egg sandwiches with ketchup all the time...I love ketchup...and only like salsa

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Also, it wasn't so bad I couldn't eat it or anything...it just wasn't the euphoric experience I imagined when I thought it up...I ate it still (mostly because I don't believe in wasting food and I was to lazy to make anything else anyway...)

tonksy

I would have used spicy mayo...I make it on the fly with mayo and red pepper paste.

Bad food? I simply cannot abide tuna casserole.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
I would have used spicy mayo...I make it on the fly with mayo and red pepper paste.

Mayo and egg?!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't do fried eggs in terms of "over easy" "sunny side up" etc...only in terms of scrambled and omlette...and the only thing I really eat mayo on is chicken breast (when it's in a wrap or on a bun) or cold cut sandwiches...or in certain salads.

simplyred

Slim Pickens said:
*Realizes that neither Nixy nor Starya has had one of his famous fried egg sandwiches

*Realizes Slim has not made one in a while

It's more like egg on a grilled cheese. MMMMMMMm

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
I'm making that for the kids for dinner tonight. The Tuna Helper version.

I really really really wanna hurl :sick:

tonksy

My Egg sammich:
Take 2 slices of sourdough bread and toast in dry frying pan, set aside. Take 4-6 slices of salami and fry in same pan until a little brown (FYI- salami has a low smoke point so don't be surprised), layer on one slice of bread. Fry 1-2 egg(s) in salami grease, breaking the yolk. When you flip the egg(s) put a piece of cheese on top to start melting. Layer on top of salami. Put MAYO on other slice of bread. Put slices together and eat with a napkin at the ready! YUM!

simplyred

tonksy said:
My Egg sammich:
Take 2 slices of sourdough bread and toast in dry frying pan, set aside. Take 4-6 slices of salami and fry in same pan until a little brown (FYI- salami has a low smoke point so don't be surprised), layer on one slice of bread. Fry 1-2 egg(s) in salami grease, breaking the yolk. When you flip the egg(s) put a piece of cheese on top to start melting. Layer on top of salami. Put MAYO on other slice of bread. Put slices together and eat with a napkin at the ready! YUM!

Salami :sick4:

So, here you go:
Cook one box of Mac and Cheese. Add 1 Can of drained English Peas. Add 1 can of drained Tuna Fish. Stir and serve! Mmmm Mmmm Good

tonksy

simplyred said:
Salami :sick4:

So, here you go:
Cook one box of Mac and Cheese. Add 1 Can of drained English Peas. Add 1 can of drained Tuna Fish. Stir and serve! Mmmm Mmmm Good
*puke*

Tuna casserole :sick: