Baseball Fans?

nalani

Where are you guys? Didn't there used to be baseball fans around? I coulda swore there were LOL .. anyway .. the Phillies won the World Series .. I'm not a Phillie's fan but Shane Victorino is a local boy so I gotta give it up .. WOOOHOOO PHILLIES!!!

(disclaimer: I so didn't watch the second half of the fifth game .. was busy dealing with mommy stuff)

GrandCaravanSE

Where are you guys? Didn't there used to be baseball fans around? I coulda swore there were LOL .. anyway .. the Phillies won the World Series .. I'm not a Phillie's fan but Shane Victorino is a local boy so I gotta give it up .. WOOOHOOO PHILLIES!!!

(disclaimer: I so didn't watch the second half of the fifth game .. was busy dealing with mommy stuff)

BaseBall..... whats that? JK,Imma CUBS fan but i know that they can't win the world series without messing up. i accept that but i still root for them anyway.

chcr

Too cute for words

Well... I was rooting for the Yankees, but yeah, I watched it. At least the Red Sox didn't win. :D

That Brad Lidge is a horse, isn't he?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
SInce I've moved to the midwest & can't get the NL West on my local TV (or radio) and my local choices are Cubs, White Sox, Tigers & Reds, I've given up baseball.

Same for most sports...I've lost interest in them.

Inkara1

I was busy doing other stuff and tuned in just in time to see the Phillies fans boo Bud Selig, then start to cheer when he handed the team management the trophy.

GrandCaravanSE

SInce I've moved to the midwest & can't get the NL West on my local TV (or radio) and my local choices are Cubs, White Sox, Tigers & Reds, I've given up baseball.

You can become a CUBS fan and never get your hopes up, i am a happy member of that.

nalani

Well... I was rooting for the Yankees, but yeah, I watched it. At least the Red Sox didn't win. :D

blasphemer! :eek13:

hehehe .. I am a Red Sox fan .. sorta .. I don't know much about baseball and this is the first season I watched it. I liked the Rays though - liked their work ethic and their philosophy .. but I am glad the Phillies won.

nalani

don't you have cable? I know what you mean though - Hawai'i doesn't have any professional teams so we're stuck with whatever is broadcast to watch .. and most people pick teams from the West Coast to support.

H2O boy

i like baseball but couldnt get into the series this year for some reson. no real strong feelings for or agaionst either team.

Dave

blasphemer! :eek13:

hehehe .. I am a Red Sox fan .. sorta .. I don't know much about baseball and this is the first season I watched it. I liked the Rays though - liked their work ethic and their philosophy .. but I am glad the Phillies won.

I've been know to watch the Sox too. ;)

I was rooting for the Rays. I was hoping they had a little something left in the tank after going 7 games in the ALCS but they certainly looked wrung out against the Phillies.

nalani

Yeah, actually I was surprised too .. I thought it would go to 7 games .. BUT I have to say that the Rays didn't just hand over the penant .. they played hard but you could tell they were just a bit outdone in every inning ..

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I stopped watching baseball after their strike in 1985. I couldn't stand the idea that millionaires were crying about not making enough money to billionaires who said they were not making enough money to pay them.

GrandCaravanSE

I stopped watching baseball after their strike in 1985. I couldn't stand the idea that millionaires were crying about not making enough money to billionaires who said they were not making enough money to pay them.

Hey, thats agood reason, that just how movie stars have all that money, but cry when they "can't afford" to fly there own private jets. you know who you are P Diddy...