Battlefiel 1942

HeXp£Øi±

I really am nodding too much to do the bbs thing today. I'm going to play some 1942. Anyone else been playing this?
It's really an awesome game. A total war game that lets you drive tanks, jeeps, boats planes, bombers you name it! Getting seriously addicted here and i haven't even tried the multiplayer yet.
It even teaches you a little about all the significant battles of WWII.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sounds interesting. I've been playing Empire Earth, I & II, recently. Taking over the world & using nukes is so cool:headbang:

You can actually drive/fly/sail, as in first person view?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It sounds really cool, and from the people I've talked to that have played it, it sounds like a game that isn't going to get old fast. You can play anything from a fighter pilot to a grunt, all first person.

HeXp£Øi±

If anyone wants it i know of a place far cheaper then most stores, just let me know. I'd love to set up a gameserver if a bunch of the local crowd were interested.

HeXp£Øi±

Ok. I replied. Let me know if you don't get it. I don't think my emails are being sent and i'm to doped up to try and fix this shit Much less focus on the screen.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You're too doped to send an email;)

I'll be around all weekend. The demo makes it seems intersting, now if I just had any clue to what I was doing :D