Batton down the hatches

tonksy

We saw this coming this morning. Kinda what made us head to Home Depot for rose bushes.

MrBishop

chcr said:
I'm looking forward to it.
Can I batten down the hatches instead? *peepwall*
pedanticman.jpg

STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Yeah..we're getting rain / freezing rain or snow for the next 5 days.

Care to share some?, I just can't stand the damn heat.

alex

chcr said:
I'm looking forward to it.
Can I batten down the hatches instead? *peepwall*

I never said I was an expert speller, I was too busy checking out the foxy english teacher :p

unclehobart

HomeLAN said:
It'll get playful here about 2 hours after you, Alex. That puts it at rush hour here, too. Whee.
Radio said midnight or so. I nice kabooming, stormy, and sleepless evening... gag.

HomeLAN

unclehobart said:
Radio said midnight or so. I nice kabooming, stormy, and sleepless evening... gag.

It was on the MS/AL line at 4 PM. I suspect we'll see the bitch more like 7-8 PM.

tonksy

This isn't a thread hijack, I swear! I'll come to the related point.
There is a couple who live on the street before us in the neighborhood. Our backyard ends in a steep hill that leads up to their street. They have a beautiful siamese cat that is always here. He is terribly skinny and incredibly loving and friendly with everyone. The first time I saw him I thought he must have gotten out and was missing so I called the number on the tag, that's how we know where he belongs. So anyway, I don't think they feed him so I do. He is spending more and more time here, visiting with us, playing with the kids. I mean really playing with the kids. He is constantly trying to get inside. He is outside now yowling to get it. He sleeps in our garage alot. With this weather...I don't know, I think I'd like to know he was safe. Our cats don't exactly hate him and they allow him to hang out outside with them. Should we let him in? Or just make sure the garage is open for him?

unclehobart

HomeLAN said:
It was on the MS/AL line at 4 PM. I suspect we'll see the bitch more like 7-8 PM.
Its still 2 counties west of Birmingham. Its not going to be here before deep evening.

tonksy

Slim Pickens said:
Tonks? Take in a stray cat? Perish the thought! :p
:hmm: Smart ass :p
Les? He is beautiful! I'll try and get a snapshot of him tomorrow when he is around in the good daylight. And sooo thin. I fed him roast and rice tonight but usually I give him cat food or maybe milk. I know that's spoiling him but they don't love him like they should.
And man is he loud! You can hear that Siamese yowl across the house!
"ooh! Maxine is here"
And what kind of name is that for a male cat?