Be a book reviewer?

Oz said:
Give it a go :)

Mighta had a go meself, if it weren't for furriners only :eh:
Been there. I'm shocked all to shit that Canadians are allowed to play with this one. Lotsnlots of business have lost/gained my business cause of that.

Leslie said:
Been there. I'm shocked all to shit that Canadians are allowed to play with this one. Lotsnlots of business have lost/gained my business cause of that.

they even exclude hawaii from their precious u.s. in most contests/promos. now only if they would really exclude us and give us our sovereignty :shrug:

Leslie said:

Yeah...and even if they do allow Canadians to play, they still won't allow Quebequers to play. Something about different contest laws around here.

. This Program is only open to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec)

kuulani said:
they even exclude hawaii from their precious u.s. in most contests/promos. now only if they would really exclude us and give us our sovereignty :shrug:
here is a free Downy sample for ya :D

MrBishop said:
Yeah...and even if they do allow Canadians to play, they still won't allow Quebequers to play. Something about different contest laws around here.

Actually, it's because they'd have to offer a translation of everything. Most places refuse to have anything to do with quebec for exactly that reason.

Back