Bibi Netanyahu tells the US.....

ResearchMonkey

Bibi Netanyahu tells the US that world peace requires the Untied States to return to the 1783 U.S. borders. U.S. Chancellor Obama agrees and is due to sign off the lands in an executive order sometime next week.

unitedstatesterritorial.png

World Peace in Our Time!

2minkey

bootlicker
Obama's call Thursday for an approximate return to the 1967 borders, which made official a long-held but rarely stated U.S. position, has increased tension between the two longstanding allies at a moment of turbulent change in the Arab world.

Winky

Bibi Netanyahu tells the Obambo..... FUCK YOU!

so... when will the U.S. (and NATO)
attack Israel and push them out of Kuwait er Palestine
um I mean ah fuck it this is stupid

catocom is right only the screwballs on the Left
think silly-assed shit like this.

Gawd, I can't wait to be rid of Osama

ObamaonIsrael.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It still seems to me that, if we're really looking for a "homeland" for the Palestinians, they ought to go to the people who took their land (Jordan got most of it).

1947UNPartition.jpg

Armistice
Armistice1949.jpg

Winners spoils
SixDayWar1967.jpg

Israel & the PA
Israel2005.jpg

Since there never was a nation of Palestine, let 'em live where they lived before (mostly Jordan & Lebanon)

Cerise

2222tb.png

Judging by the death-grip he has on the arm of the chair, I'm guessing Barry isn't too happy with Bibi's response.

2minkey

bootlicker

yeah that was my thought too. figured you'd find some satisfaction in it though, so i posted it anyway.

(and actually, somebody should take the journalist who wrote it to task, because it is a pretty gross distortion of US policy historically. dumbshit undermines his/her own message with that kind of foolishness. kinda like...)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's called modern journalism. It's a technique taught in all the best schools

spike

"The United States believes that negotiations should result in two states with permanent Palestinian borders with Israel, Jordan, and Egypt and permanent Israeli borders with Palestine. We believe the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states." - BHO

"Any final status agreement must be reached between the two parties, and changes to the 1949 Armistice Lines must be mutually agreed to. A viable two-state solution must ensure contiguity on the West Bank, and a state of scattered territories will not work. There must also be meaningful linkages between the West Bank and Gaza. This is the position of the United States today; it will be the position of the United States at the time of final status negotiations." - GWB

Let's get outraged.