Big date tonight...

ClaireBear

Banned
Ack! Just... arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Okay!

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!

PM me... I ain't saying on an open board... women and children present!

Winky

fmloveh.jpg

tank girl

a13antichrist said:
Hah hah.. name calling? Hardly.... Sure I'm a bit more colourful about it than most but then I obviously feel that the products of said retardation are such that it warrants the extra "colour".

colourful? :lol: thats funny. Are you sure you don't you mean booring?

:hmm:
a13 said:
Only if you're a complete retard.

a13 said:
Nah that special mention only gets awarded to those who justify their disagreements with retarded arguments.
a13 said:
hat sort of fool thinks a comparison is invalid because there are a couple of logistical differences?
a13 said:
ok so why were you such a retard

a13 said:
not just the moronic, hyper-conservative retarded rednecks that Americans have proven themselves to be
a13 said:
That is the most ridiculously shallow load of puke I have ever heard.
a13 said:
only a retard would not understand that
a13 said:
Only half the story and perilously close to retard-territory.

a13 said:
Only because they're both too retarded.
a13 said:
Hey dumbarse
a13 said:
Anyone not retarded knows about
a13 said:
Only if you're a retard.
a13 said:
Lucky, I was just preparing a great big RETARD sign for you to hang around you neck. ;)

a13 said:
Talk about retardation.. sheesh
a13 said:
then you're both too retarded.
:sleep:

a13 said:
If that's too much of an effort for you to process then I'm sure you'll fit right in & be very happy with the stream of fu*k-you-first-&-then-mention-he's-not-interested social clones that consistently make up the vast majority of suitors of ladies whose primary goal is to "feel wanted" rather than actually spending the time to find someone of any value.

:rolleyes:I guess that would make you the expert... huh? it was you after all, who demonstrated that routine to me in the first place. :shrug:

Then according to your own logic -(To quote you, if I may...) I guess...
"THAT is precisely what being a retard is all about."!

Stop trying to justify yourself through your own warped persepective. You're no better than anyone else here. If only you could handle that fact slightly more maturely.

tank girl

Leslie said:
This is retarded.

cluck, cluck. :p

you can lock this thread then...the date and the gentlemen are now in the [her]story books. :grinyes:

the problem is that "he" keeps chiming into my thread and I feel it is absolutely neccesary to reply back to him. It would go on forever, as he always likes to get the last word. So, for that matter, do I. :lloyd:

a13antichrist

tank girl said:
I guess that would make you the expert... huh? it was you after all, who demonstrated that routine to me in the first place. [/B]?

I fail to see where you get that from.. I think your her-story is a little in knots. If I remember correctly one of the very first things I said to you was that I wasn't about to stick with someone I wasn't 100% captivated with... and you spent the next 5 months trying to convince me I was wrong to do so.

ClaireBear

Banned
tank girl said:
Come; lets start a 'frickin room on our own terms CB, NO BOYS ALLOWED!

Now by "no boys" you actually mean "no boys"... cos well... *CB looks panicked* You're a wonderful gal but the thing is... its like... I... you're..

YOU HAVE NO COCK!

:D :D

ClaireBear

Banned
A.B.Normal said:
*wanders in

*looks around

*feels rather feisty

But she can be a PRICK sometimes

*runs away and hides

OOOOooOOOOOOh! Careful now AB!

And damn! I bemoan the lack of cock and a "feisty" bloke comes in and makes a sarcatic play on words...

Whats wrong with me? *CB sniffs armpit tentatively* Nope! Fine as ever!